Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Jaybird X2 Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - All Colours

[OP]
Dec 12, 2004
139 posts
33 upvotes
Alberta

[Amazon.ca] Jaybird X2 Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - All Colours

Big price drop on these. They've been sitting up around $179.99 for quite awhile, just dropped to about $146 a couple days ago, and are now sitting at $119.99. Best price on record other than one lightning deal.

http://ca.***************.com/Jaybird-S ... rice_watch
35 replies
Apr 15, 2008
444 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto
These have been on sale for between $119-125 a few times from the source and Telus. So this is one of the lowest prices for sure.

They are great buds. Some of my friends swear by them. Great battery life and sound quality for such small buds.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7256 posts
1307 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I love mine. They sound great, battery last long, and they stay in my ear during my runs.
I got them about a year ago on the SportsCheck sale for around $100
They were recently on sale through amazon.com for$69US - $112 CDN all in - amazon-com-jaybird-x2-wireless-bluetoot ... #p26714557
Steam: SpectralMeat
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
18872 posts
8517 upvotes
Oakville
I love mine too (picked em up with AirMiles). The only earbuds I've found recently that actually want to stay in my ears.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1331 posts
726 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Are there any lags? I got some cheap BT earbuds from Shoppers but the lags are terrible. They are fine for listening music but when playing games it lags pretty badly. I wonder are they all the same with BT earbuds?
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
18872 posts
8517 upvotes
Oakville
Feb30th wrote: Are there any lags? I got some cheap BT earbuds from Shoppers but the lags are terrible. They are fine for listening music but when playing games it lags pretty badly. I wonder are they all the same with BT earbuds?
I don't know about games, but I use mine watching shows on Plex and Netflix on both my phone (Nexus 6P) and iPad. No noticeable lag.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5515 posts
1884 upvotes
Newegg.ca has the midnight ones for $110, so don't forget to price match.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Jan 12, 2012
303 posts
308 upvotes
Calgary
X3 are coming out soon, so the X2s should be going down in price.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5515 posts
1884 upvotes
calgaryholmes wrote: X3 are coming out soon, so the X2s should be going down in price.
They're already hard to find in store. Buy now, get price protection later.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2005
1951 posts
376 upvotes
GTA
calgaryholmes wrote: X3 are coming out soon, so the X2s should be going down in price.
Just searched for X3's and they are being pushed out to early 2017. You might get it cheaper but the more popular colours will be hard to find like midnight black.
May 21, 2012
306 posts
123 upvotes
Markham
wasn't it $99 on prime day? (or around that time) I'm still waiting till it drops to $99 to jump on them
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3246 posts
1740 upvotes
Calgary
JLY311 wrote: wasn't it $99 on prime day? (or around that time) I'm still waiting till it drops to $99 to jump on them
yes it was. for those who can wait .... wait abit as the x2's do go on sale quite often. i picked up my set at the source for $105 or so at the beginning of the year. love mine & provided fit is good, its the best bt headphones i've had the pleasure of owning.
Nov 21, 2010
456 posts
280 upvotes
Surrey
I absolutely love my X2, but since I use them so much (drain them daily), I suspect my batteries are starting to go after year or so of usage. Important to note that X3 & Freedom are coming. So unless you urgently need it, you should probably wait for at least Black Friday to see the price for these to get slashed even more.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)