• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2020 8:38 am
[OP]
Nov 12, 2017
495 posts
773 upvotes
Saint John, NB

[Amazon.ca] Jensen JWM60A 3 Zone RV/Trailer Radio

For anyone looking to replace their RV radio with a 3 zone unit, this one is close to the lowest price it's been this year.
It may be cheaper if you wait until October or the end of the season.

There are cheaper options out there if you only need a 2 zone. I have a larger trailer that came with a 3 zone radio, so this was ideal.
The price is still fluctuating a lot (even several times a day), but it's still good under $300. My local RV store was selling it for $340

For anyone wondering between JWM60A and JWM62A, I've read that they are the same. The former is made in China and the latter is made in Malaysia.

[...]

Happy Camping
Last edited by Mars2012 on Jul 12th, 2020 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed unsourced code
4 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2555 posts
3617 upvotes
GTA
Sorry OP, I just need to laugh a little at “camping” and a 3 zone stereo. Especially when I (and most of us likely most of us) don’t have a : zone stereo receiver at home.
That said, a deal is a deal, so upvote. Thumbs Up Sign
May 24, 2007
686 posts
841 upvotes
Kelowna
My trailer has a 2 zone and is still cassette so I've been looking at replacing it with something that has Bluetooth, USB ports and a few extra bells and whistles. Compared to some of the newer touchscreen double din car radios, I find it hard to buy one of these Jensen trailer model radios, no matter how well its rated. It just looks straight out of the 90's at best.

Watched a few videos of guys replacing the stock trailer style stereos with ones built for cars (there's always great deals showing up here on RFD and Wish has dozens for under $100). Seems like an easy upgrade however dealing with over 2 zones can get tricky.

Saw one guy throw in a bunch of cheap switches to accomplish it and I'm leaning that direction. Only concern would be a possible greater power draw. Most that go this way also include a master switch to completely shut the stereo down when not in use so there is that as well.

Good deal op if people want something simple to install and with similar functionality to what they currently have though. Giving you a thumbs up for finding it regardless.

Edit: Here's a video to give you an idea of what I'm talking about:
Jan 20, 2005
898 posts
1197 upvotes
Toronto
Good deal OP. It is back in-stock at $285 now (delayed shipment).
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
1992 posts
1859 upvotes
I have a 3zone system in the RV and would replace it but figure Jensen isn't much better than the POS that was installed at the factory. I'd be better off replacing the 6$ worth of speakers that were installed. It's a deal though so upvoted.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)