• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2019 7:41 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
4054 posts
4241 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Jescar Powerlock Paint Sealant $39

The legendary Power Lock Plus paint sealant on sale!

https://www.amazon.ca/Jescar-Power-Poly ... -1-catcorr

Now cheaper than Carzilla (+ shipping)
Last edited by Mars2012 on Oct 11th, 2019 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2003
7365 posts
466 upvotes
Port Moody
I personally have moved on to ceramic coating over waxing and honeatly when done right it is just better and much longer lasting. It does cost more though and is a much longer process when done properly but after doing it 4 times w various vehicles I have the process down and results are great
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
1152 posts
1551 upvotes
Cisco KId wrote: I personally have moved on to ceramic coating over waxing and honeatly when done right it is just better and much longer lasting. It does cost more though and is a much longer process when done properly but after doing it 4 times w various vehicles I have the process down and results are great
What ceramic product have you used?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
4054 posts
4241 upvotes
The problem with ceramic is water spots and how difficult it can be if it all goes to shit.

It works for some and don't get me wrong it's a great alternative but for me paint sealant once a year works well.
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2003
7365 posts
466 upvotes
Port Moody
frugalcanuck wrote: What ceramic product have you used?
Blackfire Pro Ceramic coating, did my 15 WRX when brand new, my current S4 as well as wifes C350, just takes good prepping. Hoping to assist my son to do hi GTI if time permits before the torrential rains start here in BC. IMHO Its superior to wax just my choice , waxing with even good sealant imho does not last even close to a year. Do this once and all you need to do is wash and use quick detail product or even a ceramic booster via spray and rinse or wipe on and buff off