Jif Dark Roast Creamy Peanut Butter, 1 kg, as low as $2.84 w/ S&S + coupon

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2022 4:54 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6090 posts
3990 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Also, try to buy organic (PC is usually cheap on weekends). peanuts are vacuum to pesticides.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2010
1675 posts
793 upvotes
YYC
Third Eye wrote: Jif has 98% peanuts and 2% of the other crap, I can live with that for the best tasting PB on the market.
Better then Kraft?
Mar 16, 2018
918 posts
1028 upvotes
Hamilton
stealth wrote: It turns to cement even if it’s not in the fridge. It’s why I gave up on it. No issue with mould though, even after months.
I had a lot of luck with a Kraft Just Peanuts jar a few months back, kept it out of the fridge and it stayed pretty moist, no food poisoning!
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1916 posts
1098 upvotes
Laval
Tasty Roasted peanuts, good find!
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2866 posts
540 upvotes
Ontario
Mine doesn't expire till next Jul 2023, so at least not outdated hehe.
¨°º©oVelox, Versutus, Vigilanso©º°¨
Feb 16, 2003
614 posts
93 upvotes
essjayess wrote: $4.99 but comes down to $4.24 with 15% S&S, then click the $1.40 coupon to make it $2.84. No tax (ON).
How do you get 15% S&S nowaday since you cannot wait like before? I'm not even sure if you had 5 S&S items in your cart you would get 15% off.
WTB:
Penalty Box
Aug 11, 2019
1658 posts
2110 upvotes
question, if i do S&S, does the 1.4 coupon apply every time? or just the first time?
Oct 18, 2015
346 posts
243 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
rfdnewbie6910 wrote: question, if i do S&S, does the 1.4 coupon apply every time? or just the first time?
Only the first
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2008
2589 posts
610 upvotes
I prefer the real stuff, but my boys prefer this processed garbage. Also, I'm stockpiling because of something called coronavirus 19 omicron (a rare virus that I believe could cause a global pandemic). Bought four. Thanks, OP.
Nobody ever upvote me again. I have 600 upvotes and that is the PERFECT number. Don't hit that button. I know it's tempting given my high quality posts on RedFlagDeals.com, the best page on the Internet since 1998 - but please don't hit that button.
Mar 4, 2014
59 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
I bought this on Jan 25 and was delivered on Jan 27. Received a notice

Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 at 12:26
Subject: An important message regarding your order
To:

An important message regarding your order 701-

Dear Amazon Customer

Health Canada (HC) has published a notification about the below product that you have bought on Amazon.ca.

More details, including what you should do and where you can seek assistance, can be found in the following notification: https://recalls-rappels.canada.ca/en/al ... wb-auto-15.

Product:
Jif Dark Roast Creamy Peanut Butter 1kg

If you made this purchase for someone else, please notify the recipient immediately and provide them with the information.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause you but trust you will understand that the safety and satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority.

Sincerely,

Amazon.ca
www.amazon.ca

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.
[OP]
Aug 6, 2018
977 posts
9121 upvotes
VHKL23 wrote: I bought this on Jan 25 and was delivered on Jan 27. Received a notice

To:

Dear Amazon Customer

Health Canada (HC) has published a notification about the below product that you have bought on Amazon.ca.

More details, including what you should do and where you can seek assistance, can be found in the following notification: https://recalls-rappels.canada.ca/en/al ... wb-auto-15.

Product:

If you made this purchase for someone else, please notify the recipient immediately and provide them with the information.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause you but trust you will understand that the safety and satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority.

Sincerely,

Amazon.ca
www.amazon.ca

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.
Got the same e-mail. I stocked up in February when it was on sale, still have 6 jars left that I suppose I will have to throw out. I suppose we just contact Amazon customer service for a refund?
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11550 posts
4702 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
I just contacted them and they issued a full refund for all 10 orders listed in the email.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
14861 posts
6380 upvotes
Toronto, ON
VHKL23 wrote: I bought this on Jan 25 and was delivered on Jan 27. Received a notice

To:

Dear Amazon Customer

Product:

Sincerely,

Amazon.ca
www.amazon.ca

Just checked my jar and it has the code 1212425021639... so is it safe to keep eating it?