Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Kamado Joe JoeTisserie (rotisserie attachment) - $262

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2020 2:10 pm
Oct 10, 2004
919 posts
217 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks g5spark

I've got a Grill Dome kamado, so, basically on my own to figure this stuff out. I appreciate the quick reply. Rotisserie ordered!
Jun 25, 2005
849 posts
522 upvotes
Can anyone compare the results between a spatchcock and rotisserie chicken on a Kamado? I’ve never had a problem with getting great results from the Kamado on the grill (indirect or felt line direct). Does the rotisserie add anything to this?
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3771 posts
475 upvotes
dfm74 wrote: +1 for grate racks

This is the first deal I've seen in Canada for the Joetisserie. Too bad nothing for the big one. For pizza stones, it costs more the but the Fredstone is worth a look. Never burn a crust again. Game changer for pizza and baking.
I never knew about the Fredstone, and it sells for the same price as the Big Joe stone, $79.99 on Amazon.ca

I’m trying to do some searches on it and not much coming up, where did you find the feedback that lead you to buying it?
Mar 26, 2004
387 posts
290 upvotes
Ottawa
Rockstead wrote: I never knew about the Fredstone, and it sells for the same price as the Big Joe stone, $79.99 on Amazon.ca

I’m trying to do some searches on it and not much coming up, where did you find the feedback that lead you to buying it?
I read about it on forums and Kamado Facebook groups. It was around 200 and came from the US so I'm not sure what you are seeing at that price on Amazon.

I believe they now sell directly from a US website https://thefredstone.com/ but when I got mine, it was through Primo Grills. Pricey but I believe cheaper than straight from Denmark.
May 7, 2017
48 posts
43 upvotes
dfm74 wrote: +1 for grate racks

This is the first deal I've seen in Canada for the Joetisserie. Too bad nothing for the big one. For pizza stones, it costs more the but the Fredstone is worth a look. Never burn a crust again. Game changer for pizza and baking.
IMO, Grill Expander is handy ( when I cold smoke I like having multiple racks going), but pizza stone is nothing special
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3771 posts
475 upvotes
dfm74 wrote: I read about it on forums and Kamado Facebook groups. It was around 200 and came from the US so I'm not sure what you are seeing at that price on Amazon.

I believe they now sell directly from a US website https://thefredstone.com/ but when I got mine, it was through Primo Grills. Pricey but I believe cheaper than straight from Denmark.
Amazon tricked me, a vendor was using that keyword to bring it up on a search for fredstone.

I think I’ll just order the Kamado stone, I want to cook some pizzas in the next week or so.

I also have a Kick Ash Basket and Im surprised to see Kamado Joe has their own version now, surprised it was patented, anyhow did you also buy the Kick Ash Divider that works with the Kick Ash Basket? I’m trying to u see stand the difference between using a divider to cook indirect vs just pushing everything to one side and using a heat deflector on one side.
Mar 26, 2004
387 posts
290 upvotes
Ottawa
Rockstead wrote: Amazon tricked me, a vendor was using that keyword to bring it up on a search for fredstone.

I think I’ll just order the Kamado stone, I want to cook some pizzas in the next week or so.

I also have a Kick Ash Basket and Im surprised to see Kamado Joe has their own version now, surprised it was patented, anyhow did you also buy the Kick Ash Divider that works with the Kick Ash Basket? I’m trying to u see stand the difference between using a divider to cook indirect vs just pushing everything to one side and using a heat deflector on one side.
I have the divider but never use it. It's easier to just bank the coals to one side when needed and I only ever do that when using the Joetisserie.
Mar 15, 2005
869 posts
819 upvotes
monkey_bongo wrote: Can anyone compare the results between a spatchcock and rotisserie chicken on a Kamado? I’ve never had a problem with getting great results from the Kamado on the grill (indirect or felt line direct). Does the rotisserie add anything to this?

he says the edge goes to spatchcock. i agree.

still the rotissie is a great accessory.
also, for anyone who has the joetisserie, the napoleon basket is an awesome addon accessory. hands down best chicken wings ever. Heck it even fits a full pack of costco flavoured chicken wings.

https://dicksonbbq.com/products/rotisse ... 157a&_ss=r
Mar 15, 2005
869 posts
819 upvotes
Rockstead wrote:
Also if you guys don’t know about this already, order the grate racks from amazon.ca for $34.99, it attaches to your stand and you can store your accessories there.
Thanks for the tip on grateracks. I could be blind but it appears amazon only has for bge / big joe. anyone know where i can find for the KJ classic2 ?