Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Karcher K1700 Electric Power Pressure Washer 1700 PSI. $157.49 or 5 payments of $ 31.50

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2020 12:49 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
3172 posts
5633 upvotes
Laval

[Amazon.ca] Karcher K1700 Electric Power Pressure Washer 1700 PSI. $157.49 or 5 payments of $ 31.50

Karcher K1700 Electric Power Pressure Washer 1700 PSI TruPressure, 3-Year Warranty, Turbo Nozzle Included

• 1700 PSI, 1.2 GPM electric pressure washer with convenient on/off foot switch
  • Includes three nozzles: turbo nozzle for maximum cleaning power on stubborn areas, 15° all-purpose nozzle and detergent nozzle
  • Large removable bin for hassle-free storage of accessories and personal items
  • Easy 5 minute setup - no tools required!
  • High-pressure hose, 20 feet. Adapter garden hose A3/4 inches

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01N20PROC
35 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
2197 posts
842 upvotes
I picked this up and received it last week. I used it to clean off a large Muskoka rock and my UTV a few times. It rips the fungus off the rock and my UTV when I wash it is chalk full of mud from the deep ditches.... Works great. I cants speak of its usefullness on cleaning the deck yet though. As for Lowes... wont ever buy from them again. Bought a table in March and never got delivered. Have you ever tried to get through to their customer service? By email - 3 different tickets but nothing. Finally Paypal granted me a reversal. never again for Lowes...
Images
  • 104491806_3144876542248671_7374655862844445534_o.jpg
----------------------------------------------
SSDs - STUFF ADDED 18 SEP 20 (LINK)
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3337 posts
265 upvotes
What’s with the payments? Is this a new thing Amazon is offering? Is it only select products?
Jan 3, 2011
362 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
JonSnow wrote:
What kind of surface would the average joe need to clean?
Maybe a deck? Not sure otherwise.

EDIT: Just purchased from Lowes.ca and there was a banner as I was checking out for $15 off $160. So it ended up being cheaper than Amazon with the extra surface cleaner.
Last edited by OneTrickPony on Jun 22nd, 2020 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1765 posts
991 upvotes
JonSnow wrote: What kind of surface would the average joe need to clean?
Concrete, pavers, interlock, stone walkways.

I'm looking to buy one for my SunJoe. Used the wand last time to clean my interlock patio and it's too time consuming and messing.
Jun 7, 2010
267 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
Picked this up from Rona end of May, worked for about 5 minutes then started pressure cycling. Tried all of the instructed troubleshooting but no luck. Fun fact, Rona won't accept returns on Karcher products because the box says to call karcher for problems. Karcher says it's rona's problem. Still fighting to get it returned or replaced. Can't say I've had an experience as bad as this in many a year. All's I know for sure is no more Rona and no more Karcher for me.
Aug 2, 2014
384 posts
368 upvotes
Vancity
bradinvancouver wrote: Picked this up from Rona end of May, worked for about 5 minutes then started pressure cycling. Tried all of the instructed troubleshooting but no luck. Fun fact, Rona won't accept returns on Karcher products because the box says to call karcher for problems. Karcher says it's rona's problem. Still fighting to get it returned or replaced. Can't say I've had an experience as bad as this in many a year. All's I know for sure is no more Rona and no more Karcher for me.
My sunjoe spx3000 was "pressure cycling" brand new out of box. Then I took off the spigot attachments which are now code on newer homes. I think its called a backflow stopper but its supposedly stops water from coming back into the water line from the water spigot.

Anyways, when i removed it, no more pump cycling issues. I guess the that attachment messes with the pressure.
Sep 15, 2004
302 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
bradinvancouver wrote: Picked this up from Rona end of May, worked for about 5 minutes then started pressure cycling. Tried all of the instructed troubleshooting but no luck. Fun fact, Rona won't accept returns on Karcher products because the box says to call karcher for problems. Karcher says it's rona's problem. Still fighting to get it returned or replaced. Can't say I've had an experience as bad as this in many a year. All's I know for sure is no more Rona and no more Karcher for me.
Credit card chargeback?
Sep 15, 2004
302 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up the one on Lowes with attachment and used $10 e-mail signup coupon so $159.99+tax
Apr 6, 2013
237 posts
144 upvotes
I went with Lowe's with a $15 off $160 promo. So $155+tax. Not sure if I should wait for in-store pickup email, or go grab it and go to customer service and get them to process the order or cancel and price it the same.
I've heard Lowe's in-store pickup can take weeks, and they might go out of stock and cancel the order. I generally try to avoid Lowe's due to multiple terrible experiences, but occasionally they have a good deal and I can't pass it up.
Sep 19, 2012
449 posts
219 upvotes
Kitchener
Waiting for the cube K1700 to go on sale again (lower than it's current sale) someone mentioned in another thread they got it for around $100-$120.

Need the portability and smaller size for storage.
Mar 20, 2009
60 posts
75 upvotes
grahamj89 wrote: I went with Lowe's with a $15 off $160 promo. So $155+tax. Not sure if I should wait for in-store pickup email, or go grab it and go to customer service and get them to process the order or cancel and price it the same.
I've heard Lowe's in-store pickup can take weeks, and they might go out of stock and cancel the order. I generally try to avoid Lowe's due to multiple terrible experiences, but occasionally they have a good deal and I can't pass it up.
Is there a promo code for 15 off? Cant find it when i go to check out.