Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Kettle Chips New York Cheddar Chips, 220 Gram for $2.49 (add-on item)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2020 12:35 am
23 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12173 posts
6018 upvotes
too bad its min of 2 bags. Only positive with that is between both bags you should have enough non crushed ones to make 1 bag lol.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3829 posts
1160 upvotes
YWG
Fyi: Superstore has these for $2 on sale with more flavors.
Personally didnt like this flavor.
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1510 posts
959 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
Amazon deliver a special version of this flavor. All the chips are broken in little pieces. Very nice for all of us who love to eat chips with a spoon.
Jun 2, 2007
571 posts
743 upvotes
GTA
Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice, same on us. Fools us thrice, RFD!
Don't forget to like and subscribe! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1936 posts
1167 upvotes
Edmonton
RougeJeff wrote: ↑ Amazon deliver a special version of this flavor. All the chips are broken in little pieces. Very nice for all of us who love to eat chips with a spoon.
Surpringly the few times I've ordered Kettle chips, I didnt have issues like this
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1510 posts
959 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
dj_rice wrote: ↑ Surpringly the few times I've ordered Kettle chips, I didnt have issues like this
Well, it's the proof that our personal experience is not indicative of the experiences of others. My delivery guy must be a the one to blame. I do love Kettles but i try to avoid amazon for these.
Last edited by RougeJeff on Jul 16th, 2020 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1881 posts
430 upvotes
Toronto
dj_rice wrote: ↑ Surpringly the few times I've ordered Kettle chips, I didnt have issues like this
Same the boxes had the bubble packs and my chips were all intact
Oct 15, 2012
388 posts
412 upvotes
Sudbury
My recent order of Kettle chips was a mess; a box of 10 Kettle chips with 2 x 1.5 litre Ketchup bottles mixed in-- the 11th bag of Kettle chips was in a single box and somehow got damaged as well-- Amazon refunded me after I questioned the stupidity of this practice--putting large items in with items such as chips. Common-sense seems a thing of the past!
Images
  • 20200701_101448 Amazon Chips.jpg
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2013
1553 posts
8876 upvotes
MILTON
stanleylai wrote: ↑ Same the boxes had the bubble packs and my chips were all intact
same here, as a matter of fact i am enjoying Jalapeno chips that i bought few weeks back, all big crispy chips here.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1936 posts
1167 upvotes
Edmonton
Serpentine wrote: ↑ My recent order of Kettle chips was a mess; a box of 10 Kettle chips with 2 x 1.5 litre Ketchup bottles mixed in-- the 11th bag of Kettle chips was in a single box and somehow got damaged as well-- Amazon refunded me after I questioned the stupidity of this practice--putting large items in with items such as chips. Common-sense seems a thing of the past!
Yeah thats kinda fuked....but the blame goes to the warehouse packer who obviously doesn't care. Glad you got refunded and got to keep everything
Oct 15, 2012
388 posts
412 upvotes
Sudbury
dj_rice wrote: ↑ Yeah thats kinda fuked....but the blame goes to the warehouse packer who obviously doesn't care. Glad you got refunded and got to keep everything
Thanks-- I was watching a Youtube Amazon Warehouse employee's video recently and he indicated they are rated against other "packers" by numbers of items packed-- so there is basically a race to pack--employees are gauged against one another and results posted for others to see; I suspect this is where "packing" can lead to problems that I incurred. I guess it's best Not to purchase items within same order that could possibly damage other items if packed together--to be safe!
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2006
4993 posts
1684 upvotes
I often buy these Kettle brand chips because Metro tends to have them on sale for $2/bag. But really this brand is only average for kettle chips. If I weren't so frugal I'd stop buying this brand.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
29048 posts
14591 upvotes
Serpentine wrote: ↑My recent order of Kettle chips was a mess; a box of 10 Kettle chips with 2 x 1.5 litre Ketchup bottles mixed in-- the 11th bag of Kettle chips was in a single box and somehow got damaged as well-- Amazon refunded me after I questioned the stupidity of this practice--putting large items in with items such as chips. Common-sense seems a thing of the past!
This actually made me laugh out loud because of how absurd it is.
This is why metrics don't always make sense. You get a literal bottle of ketchup in a box of potato chips wrecking everything because you want "fast".
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1870 upvotes
Scarborough
psyh wrote: ↑ Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice, same on us. Fools us thrice, RFD!
Fixed:

Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12173 posts
6018 upvotes
Last time wife bought a bag of chips they shipped them in a bubble mailer.
We complained they said they would ship her another bag and to make sure there packaged well and to give them another chance. Well they shiped them again in a bubble mailer lol.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!