Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Kettle Sea Salt & Vinegar Chips 220g $1.66 (add-on item)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2020 10:42 pm
12 replies
Aug 19, 2018
212 posts
206 upvotes
Ive never really thought of "Warehouse deals" for food. I always thought warehouse deals for returned / damaged items, is it not? Not sure how it applies to food...
Jan 19, 2017
40 posts
47 upvotes
Edmonton
makaheehee wrote: Ive never really thought of "Warehouse deals" for food. I always thought warehouse deals for returned / damaged items, is it not? Not sure how it applies to food...
Old stock maybe? Selling them really close to their best before date?
"Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I'm worried what you just heard was, 'Give me a lot of bacon and eggs.' What I said was, 'Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.' Do you understand?"
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1571 posts
169 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
Ordered pringles from amazon once, never again. They were shipped to me 50% crushed.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2018
1116 posts
10884 upvotes
ChiGGz wrote: Ordered pringles from amazon once, never again. They were shipped to me 50% crushed.
Similar thing happened to me, ordered some orange crush and they came half pringled.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1625 posts
788 upvotes
Toronto
Good deal. Not sure what it means that it's coming from warehouse deals, but condition says new.

As for the crushed chips, it really has less to do with Amazon and more with the deliver person. I've ordered plenty of chips and cookies and all arrived safely. But yes, I know friends who constantly get damaged product. And yes, the Amazon drivers and technically employed by Amazon, but to say chips always come crushed is really YMMV.
Jun 8, 2007
436 posts
630 upvotes
BC
ChiGGz wrote: Ordered pringles from amazon once, never again. They were shipped to me 50% crushed.
I blame the local courier for my broken Pringles. You would think that they would've made note by now. My delivery address is a business, and subject to business hours. Yet, this courier keeps trying to deliver order after order outside business hours. My revenge is that I have wasted so much of their **** time. Last order took 3 attempts. Get a clue!
May 23, 2020
99 posts
77 upvotes
Appreciate these cheap Amazon food posting, but like the others maybe not chips..
EQ Bank, Amex Simply Cash, Tangerine, Zoomer
Nov 18, 2009
82 posts
38 upvotes
VANCOUVER
hssironman wrote: Good deal. Not sure what it means that it's coming from warehouse deals, but condition says new.

As for the crushed chips, it really has less to do with Amazon and more with the deliver person. I've ordered plenty of chips and cookies and all arrived safely. But yes, I know friends who constantly get damaged product. And yes, the Amazon drivers and technically employed by Amazon, but to say chips always come crushed is really YMMV.
Regarding Amazon, it can be their fault. I used to work there. The stowers and sometimes pickers mix the chips together with heavy items and the chips end up crushed and stale. And buy the chips in multiples to force Amazon to package them in a box because some FCs package the singles in bubble envelopes just to save money in shipping.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1940 posts
4170 upvotes
If you're paying half price for it, I'm okay with half of them being crushed. You're still getting the same amount of the product, and saving a lot. I'd take that scenario any day over paying list price.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
19460 posts
22583 upvotes
GTA
Krime1k wrote: If you're paying half price for it, I'm okay with half of them being crushed. You're still getting the same amount of the product, and saving a lot. I'd take that scenario any day over paying list price.
Best thing is you can complain and they will refund them or send new one.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)