Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Keurig compact single serve coffee maker warehouse deals $56.30 new $120

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2022 1:42 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Keurig compact single serve coffee maker warehouse deals $56.30 new $120

Needed to replace a dead Keurig for my mother in law, good deals are hard to come by these days then suddenly this one popped up on warehouse deals they have over 50 units available it's a good little machine go go go.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B071FQS4TM/
Last edited by TomRFD on May 12th, 2022 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Thread Summary
If you're shopping for more options, RFD Reviews has a roundup of the best coffee makers!
25 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8552 posts
11762 upvotes
GTA
Condition used very good. No thanks, I don't want someone's used and returned coffee maker. The red one is $98 new on Amazon and all colours are $98 at Walmart.
Last edited by tew on May 12th, 2022 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 17, 2009
341 posts
151 upvotes
Hi, thanks for posting...but when it says used does it mean it was returns from customer or it's faulty machines that have been factory fixed?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8552 posts
11762 upvotes
GTA
Nitecrawller wrote: Hi, thanks for posting...but when it says used does it mean it was returns from customer or it's faulty machines that have been factory fixed?
Factory fixed items are called refurbished not used.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2020
1332 posts
3421 upvotes
Yo someone here buy it for the lulz and tell us all how it is.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2017
5185 posts
6021 upvotes
tew wrote: Condition used very good. No thanks, I don't want someone's used and returned coffee maker. The red one is $98 new on Amazon and all colours are $98 at Walmart.
Indeed. Returned product, who knows what been done to it. If consuming stuff out of it or medical device, hard pass on these wearhouse deals unless clearly a refurb by manufacturer.

I saw at one of those popup stores selling return pallets, this

8552946_original.jpg

Like it got stuck up where and you expect someone to buy it??!!
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
Obviously none of you have ever bought something at warehouse deals before, very good almost always means as new returns or damaged boxes that couldn't be sold because of that very reason. In this case when they have as many units as they do it's usually because of damaged boxes which will contain brand new units, I bought one and will be very happy with it as anybody else who gets one. Funny thing is when I put this up I thought all the BS would come from the inevitable Keurig versus tassimo debate.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Nov 26, 2021
215 posts
372 upvotes
What are these machines for? Does it make americano? If so, that's just silly.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8552 posts
11762 upvotes
GTA
Don DiGuapo wrote: Obviously none of you have ever bought something at warehouse deals before, very good almost always means as new returns or damaged boxes that couldn't be sold because of that very reason. In this case when they have as many units as they do it's usually because of damaged boxes which will contain brand new units, I bought one and will be very happy with it as anybody else who gets one. Funny thing is when I put this up I thought all the BS would come from the inevitable Keurig versus tassimo debate.
Then they need to put an appropriate condition on them. If it's just damaged boxes: Condition New - Damaged packaging. If they aren't used don't label them that way.
Jan 21, 2019
352 posts
252 upvotes
ondycc wrote: What are these machines for? Does it make americano? If so, that's just silly.
Just a regular drip coffee with the bonus of locking yourself into buying way overpriced pods for a pinch of convenience.
Last edited by adamthemute on May 12th, 2022 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 26, 2021
215 posts
372 upvotes
adamthemute wrote: Just a regular drip coffee with the bonus of locking yourself into buying way overpriced pods VS a pinch of convenience.
i got my answer, thanks :D
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37127 upvotes
Don DiGuapo wrote: Needed to replace a dead Keurig for my mother in law, good deals are hard to come by these days then suddenly this one popped up on warehouse deals they have over 50 units available it's a good little machine go go go.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B071FQ ... =UTF8&th=1
Anyone who uses these devices semi-regularly can tell you that the single shot is a little limiting and can prove quite annoying.
eelw11 wrote: Indeed. Returned product, who knows what been done to it. If consuming stuff out of it or medical device, hard pass on these wearhouse deals unless clearly a refurb by manufacturer.

I saw at one of those popup stores selling return pallets, this

Like it got stuck up where and you expect someone to buy it??!!
I've seen a few of these rugged outdoor metal lollipops.

The popup outlet stores even let you taste these onion-tasting metal palette cleansers.

I thought we were done with the bigotry in 2022.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Jul 22, 2006
807 posts
1676 upvotes
Don DiGuapo wrote: Needed to replace a dead Keurig for my mother in law, good deals are hard to come by these days then suddenly this one popped up on warehouse deals they have over 50 units available it's a good little machine go go go.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B071FQ ... =UTF8&th=1
I found this Keurig to be a much better deal.

https://www.keurig.ca/Brewers/Keurig%C2 ... lack_color

That's the regular price and available at most of the regular retailers. I just used the Keurig site for reference and price. For $13 more I have a brand new machine with full warranty. I've had mine for over 6 months and it's a great coffee maker. Has 3 cup sizes, a strong button and a decent sized reservoir plus its nice and compact

Wouldn't touch this deal at all.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
canlabman wrote: I found this Keurig to be a much better deal.

https://www.keurig.ca/Brewers/Keurig%C2 ... lack_color

That's the regular price and available at most of the regular retailers. I just used the Keurig site for reference and price. For $13 more I have a brand new machine with full warranty. I've had mine for over 6 months and it's a great coffee maker. Has 3 cup sizes, a strong button and a decent sized reservoir plus its nice and compact

Wouldn't touch this deal at all.
Been using Keurigs for years but I wouldn't touch their mini versions like yours at all.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Oct 14, 2003
114 posts
226 upvotes
Toronto ON
I own this exact machine. We keep it in our master bedroom and use it for morning coffee. It’s a great little brewer for just a few cups to get the day started. Upvoted!
Jan 29, 2010
381 posts
163 upvotes
Victoria
You can buy filters (cheap) to put your regular coffee in. My Kuerig makes a great cup and it's the same every time.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2008
3322 posts
328 upvotes
Don DiGuapo wrote: Been using Keurigs for years but I wouldn't touch their mini versions like yours at all.
Why not the mini versions? Reservoir size? Or something else?
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
We had a elite and made the mistake to sell it. Then bought the 2.0 and had nothing but issues. Wouldnt make coffee, then would make a half cup and stop. Then we would try to make another cup but it would say complete but nothing actually happened. We put it back in the box then bought the one from costco a couple months ago when it was onsale i think for 119 the stainless one with big water tank and it was fine to start with but then weve had an issue with grounds in our coffee.We usually buy the tims cups.
Then a few times the machine has said add water but the tanks been half full or almost full we would have to pull the tank unplug machine then plug back in.

I would say if you dont care about the water tank size then just go with the mini thats been $50 at walmart and regular 58 if i recall because the more expensive units are no better then the cheap ones.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Jul 22, 2006
807 posts
1676 upvotes
blazed16 wrote: We had a elite and made the mistake to sell it. Then bought the 2.0 and had nothing but issues. Wouldnt make coffee, then would make a half cup and stop. Then we would try to make another cup but it would say complete but nothing actually happened. We put it back in the box then bought the one from costco a couple months ago when it was onsale i think for 119 the stainless one with big water tank and it was fine to start with but then weve had an issue with grounds in our coffee.We usually buy the tims cups.
Then a few times the machine has said add water but the tanks been half full or almost full we would have to pull the tank unplug machine then plug back in.

I would say if you dont care about the water tank size then just go with the mini thats been $50 at walmart and regular 58 if i recall because the more expensive units are no better then the cheap ones.
The water tank on the K Express (not the K Express essentials) is 42 oz which for me is more than enough. I've read many reviews that have run into the situations you've run into with your Keurig experiences. That's probably why I chose the K Express.

I have found the reviews to be mostly positive for K Express as compared to the higher end models. Yes I take reviews with a grain of salt but after lots of reading I chose the K Express. Heck I even did the dreaded descaling and it went smoothly.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
5dark wrote: Why not the mini versions? Reservoir size? Or something else?
Build quality mostly, I find the coffee much better tasting in the full size versions.

To all other Keurig users, I just got my unit and it's brand new. It's silly really that they wouldn't sell this because there's a tiny dent in one of the box corners, so they probably opened it up to see if the unit is damaged, and then when they see it isn't back in the box it goes, but now the seal on the box has been broken and it can't be sold as new.
"Frank Burns eats worms"

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)