[Amazon.ca] Kicking Horse Coffee | $8.99 to $9.99
- Deal Link:
- DARK ROAST, WHOLE BEAN: Velvety, earthy, spirited. This smooth riding dark horse conjures up power from the depths of the shadows. This is the winner, the champion of taste.
- TASTING NOTES, BREW METHOD: Heavy body, sweet tobacco, earthy with a black licorice finish. Recommended methods: French press, drip machine, pour over, and cold brew.
- ORIGIN INDONESIA, CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on.
- ORGANIC, FAIRTRADE, KOSHER, SHADE GROWN, ARABICA COFFEE: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100% Certified.
- ROASTED IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS: It’s all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian Rocky Mountain peaks.
NOTE: Appears to be all flavours except Hoodoo Jo - Medium Roast
UPDATED PRICES GROUND COFFEE at $8.99: