Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Kicking Horse Coffees - "Deal of the Day" Sales

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2019 3:36 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
9503 posts
14647 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Kicking Horse Coffees - "Deal of the Day" Sales

https://www.amazon.ca/stores/node/8015144011

I won't post them all, but here are some examples:

Smart Ass Whole Bean 1kg: $16.50 or $14.02 with S&S <- My favorite!!!

https://www.amazon.ca/Kicking-Horse-Cof ... B0758GBS8Y



Three Sisters Whole Bean 350g (in a tin) $8.08 or $6.87 with S&S
In comparison, it’s a wee bit more expensive, but I want the tin ;)

https://www.amazon.ca/Kicking-Horse-Cof ... B07HPLQ4QV


This is even cheaper than the last deal (that I missed out on)
forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon-ca-kicking-horse-smart-ass-1kg-15-90-s-s-coupon-2316703
Last edited by IDStorms on Oct 3rd, 2019 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
44 replies
Sr. Member
Dec 24, 2017
717 posts
1522 upvotes
lel
I've noticed most of the deals are now if you do s&s. They are counting on some of us not being diligent about canceling when the price raises.
Koodo $45 - 4GB +1GB bonus (retention deal). S9 for $360-150 GC
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 18, 2012
2000 posts
2015 upvotes
This is a great price for the 1kg. Just wish I hadn't placed an amazon order yesterday; now I have no idea what to fill my cart with.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 23, 2005
2054 posts
749 upvotes
Montréal, QC
My 3 Sisters tin can is arrinving today, I ordred it 3 days ago at 5.90 with S&S
Moderator
User avatar
Sep 21, 2004
10691 posts
5164 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP. Picked up the 3 Sisters 1KG & 350g tin can whole bean. What a great deal.
Newbie
Sep 2, 2007
16 posts
4 upvotes
Is subscribe-and-save always 5% off for the initial order now, even if you have six items? You used to be able to get 15% as soon as you subscribed (letting you get the product once, then cancel), but it looks like they've closed that loophole.
Member
User avatar
Dec 31, 2016
434 posts
304 upvotes
Mississauga, ON, CA
IDStorms wrote: This is even cheaper than the last deal (that I missed out on)
forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon-ca-kicking-horse-smart-ass-1kg-15-90-s-s-coupon-2316703
going through that thread, it was cheaper then (with 15% s&s) at 13.70, i guess
I definitely don’t need one, so I’ll do the right thing and pick one up on my way home. 😎

**Just pick one and don't loot** 😠
Newbie
Nov 3, 2008
88 posts
134 upvotes
I've never "subscribed and saved". On the items marked "Lightning Deal", the S&S is based on the LD price.

If I subscribe will I always get the LD price, or does S&S not lock in the price and it'll go up when the LD ends?
Member
User avatar
Dec 31, 2016
434 posts
304 upvotes
Mississauga, ON, CA
drjohnnyfever wrote: I've never "subscribed and saved". On the items marked "Lightning Deal", the S&S is based on the LD price.

If I subscribe will I always get the LD price, or does S&S not lock in the price and it'll go up when the LD ends?
S&S locks the deal price for your first order, following deliveries are based on-the-then prices.
I definitely don’t need one, so I’ll do the right thing and pick one up on my way home. 😎

**Just pick one and don't loot** 😠
Sr. Member
Jul 7, 2008
757 posts
367 upvotes
Want to get the 1kg but will take me a long time to finish it. Do you guys freeze your coffee or you keep it out till you finish it?
Sr. Member
Feb 26, 2008
797 posts
741 upvotes
Surrey
AceMagnet wrote: Want to get the 1kg but will take me a long time to finish it. Do you guys freeze your coffee or you keep it out till you finish it?
Air tight container.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2008
1146 posts
354 upvotes
accessarpit wrote: S&S locks the deal price for your first order, following deliveries are based on-the-then prices.
If you keep postponing your order (because you have enough stock for now), will the price remain same?
Member
Nov 30, 2009
218 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
great prices on some of the 1kg ~$16 bags
Member
Apr 13, 2010
208 posts
347 upvotes
S&S prices aren't locked in, so I would assume you wouldn't get the lightning deal price next time.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2009
1008 posts
570 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Just canceled my S&S order from the other RF deal a few days ago and reordered at the lower price
Member
User avatar
Dec 31, 2016
434 posts
304 upvotes
Mississauga, ON, CA
barricuda wrote: If you keep postponing your order (because you have enough stock for now), will the price remain same?
I've tried postponing first order for a couple of months, and i got the deal price.
only if in-stock
I definitely don’t need one, so I’ll do the right thing and pick one up on my way home. 😎

**Just pick one and don't loot** 😠
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
9503 posts
14647 upvotes
KingsleyW41998 wrote: Which roast is good for espresso shots?
My favorite is Smart Ass.

Clee wrote: My 3 Sisters tin can is arrinving today, I ordred it 3 days ago at 5.90 with S&S
How did you get it so cheap?

I've been hanging on to this in my "Saved for later" pile for quite a while, and never saw it go cheaper than $10.99 plus a $2.00 off coupon!

Top