Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

[Kindle Edition] GMAT Foundations of Math: 900+ Practice Problems in Book & Online (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)

Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] [Kindle Edition] GMAT Foundations of Math: 900+ Practice Problems in Book & Online (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)

https://www.amazon.ca/GMAT-Foundations- ... 07P5HFN7H/

GMAT Foundations of Math comes with robust online resources, including a practice test, question banks, and interactive video lessons. Written by active instructors with 99th-percentile scores, this guide is designed with the student in mind.

Designed to be user-friendly for all students, GMAT Foundations of Math provides:

700+ practice problems for realistic review
Easy-to-follow explanations of fundamental math concepts
Step-by-step application of concepts to example problems
6 replies
Oct 2, 2016
104 posts
89 upvotes
It’s free btw if anyone is interested for kindle as there is no indication in the OP and one of the links takes you to a toothbrush head but good deal
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2020
7187 posts
5619 upvotes
Thornhill
Got it on my Americount. Weird how they don't allow you to have .ca and .com Kindle accounts. I'm afraid of importing my American one into Canada due to possible content loss?

Don't intend to write the GMAT, but free is free. Are MBAs still lucrative or have they become commoditized these days? I remember it was a big thing over a decade ago, but now it's all about hard tech skills (may not immediately after this recession.)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2020
7187 posts
5619 upvotes
Thornhill
rixxx1 wrote: It’s free btw if anyone is interested for kindle as there is no indication in the OP and one of the links takes you to a toothbrush head but good deal
Yeah, you gotta click on the non-RFD quoted link and use the one in his custom text. I got the toothbrush thing too lol.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2996 posts
601 upvotes
Burnaby
Thanks for sharing
MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM; AMD Ryzen 5 3600; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB + 16GB; WD Black SN770 1TB;
Sep 7, 2021
49 posts
65 upvotes
rixxx1 wrote: It’s free btw if anyone is interested for kindle as there is no indication in the OP and one of the links takes you to a toothbrush head but good deal
pfffft the unintentionally funniest sentence i've read in a while, thank you mate for the deets and the giggle

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)