Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Kingdom Hearts 3 for 24.99$ (Ps4)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2019 8:11 am
[OP]
Oct 20, 2019
2 posts
19 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Kingdom Hearts 3 for 24.99$ (Ps4)

This is my first post to RFD, hope you enjoy the deal.
Last edited by EvandroM97794 on Oct 23rd, 2019 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
38 replies
Dec 27, 2012
209 posts
259 upvotes
wow, cheapest price yet. was this game really THAT bad? seems a bit too soon to drop to this price point... i have a feeling it sold very poorly (for s-e standards) for it to get slashed like this... black friday might see it drop even further. with the dlc releasing in a few months, it may get a compelte edition down the road, so i might just wait it out. not too eager to jump into this one with the lukewarm reaction it has received amongst the fans.

edit: apparently this is the best selling entry in the series lol... ok then.
Last edited by xristophoros on Oct 22nd, 2019 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2009
4136 posts
1821 upvotes
M-Arkham
xristophoros wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2019 11:37 pm
wow, cheapest price yet. was this game really THAT bad? seems a bit too soon to drop to this price point... i have a feeling it sold very poorly for it to get slashed like this... black friday might see it drop even further. with the dlc releasing in a few months, it may get a compelte edition down the road, so i might just wait it out. not too eager to jump into this one with the lukewarm reaction it has received amongst the fans.
It wasn't bad, just felt more like fan services driven then actual story. I know a bunch of people who got the game just to play it for seeing disney characters
2x Zoomer $36 for 4GB and unlimited Can wide txt/talk
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide Pulse
Dec 27, 2012
209 posts
259 upvotes
@Brewmeanie based on the trailers it looked good visually. the story is another thing altogether but nobody really understands the story anyways. the one main criticism i hear is that it is a cakewalk and beyond brainless and easy with regards to the level of challenge on the default settings.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2239 posts
1724 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
They also left out all the Final Fantasy characters except for flashbacks.

An entire series that basically started as a Disney/FF crossover with the story centered around some original characters, left out the FF characters in its final installment.
Feb 5, 2008
922 posts
254 upvotes
Fraser Valley
Price is only for PS4. Xbox One is $29.95
Feb 12, 2014
375 posts
546 upvotes
vancouver
The series went full Disney which makes me sad.
The crossover parts were the best thing about Kingdom hearts.
Sephiroth cloud and squall were awesome in the first 2 games.
Sep 9, 2014
405 posts
276 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Bought it on first-day release. It's unwrapped. Never inserted CD in PS4.
sadface.

I'm too addicted to Dead by Daylight :(
Oct 18, 2009
62 posts
22 upvotes
Bought it, thanks!

Another game to my backlog for this winter
Dec 9, 2015
134 posts
211 upvotes
It was a purposefully half-finished game. Along with the exclusion of FF characters, challenge, and content, they gutted story to release as DLC, much like FFXV. Expect something similar to FFXV's Royal Edition in the future.
Aug 25, 2017
127 posts
222 upvotes
Huh, I picked it up a few days ago but haven't opened it. If they removed all the Final Fantasy characters I'll just return it, that was the whole hook that got me to enjoy the series.

Edit: Good price though, not a knock on the OP! Just not for me if it isn't full of cameos by FF characters.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1262 posts
158 upvotes
Dead deal (well, back to 30$ instead of 25$)
Apr 10, 2009
227 posts
279 upvotes
Did they ever fix the performance problems?
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
1820 posts
370 upvotes
EDMONTON
I never had any performance issues. But then again, i play on PS4 pro.

I got this game on release. While the game is pretty and the gameplay is what you'd expect from a KH game.... the complete lack of final fantasy characters was a huge let down.
RFD Etiquette:
- If you are going to shoot down a deal by referencing an expired sale or past deals, please provide us with a working time machine!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)