• Dec 29th, 2018 12:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
6162 posts
2499 upvotes
Alberta

[Amazon Canada] kitchenaid 3 Piece Pasta Maker - $152.99

Kitchenaid KSMPRA 3-Piece Pasta Roller & Cutter Attachment Set. We bought this pasta maker set and it works great and we use it all the time.
9 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
6162 posts
2499 upvotes
Alberta
Good catch on the $30 mail in rebate. That would make it the cheapest I've ever see this set.
Jun 25, 2001
565 posts
120 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Just ordered this on Nov 30. Now I'll return for the new price!
Jul 14, 2010
47 posts
16 upvotes
Montreal
Though this is a good price it's crazy how they control prices for their attachments, they'll give deals on their mixers regularly and sell all attachments at inflated prices.

A genuine, high quality, manual pasta maker will run less than $100 bucks and that's a much more complicated thing to make. Kitchenaid just knows that people will buy their attachments rather than a separate machine in order to justify their expensive stand mixer.
Jan 21, 2003
266 posts
64 upvotes
Edmonton
stjonnypopo wrote:
Dec 28th, 2018 8:19 pm
Though this is a good price it's crazy how they control prices for their attachments, they'll give deals on their mixers regularly and sell all attachments at inflated prices.

A genuine, high quality, manual pasta maker will run less than $100 bucks and that's a much more complicated thing to make. Kitchenaid just knows that people will buy their attachments rather than a separate machine in order to justify their expensive stand mixer.
I mostly agree, however I must say I was impressed by just how heavy and well-made these attachments seem to be. Also, they are labelled Made In Italy, so I can at least somewhat understand the inflated SRP.
Apr 19, 2016
54 posts
67 upvotes
GTA, ontario
Good price.
--- +++ There is a 255 character limit in signature +++ ---
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1374 posts
150 upvotes
Lévis
dakewldude wrote:
Dec 28th, 2018 9:14 pm
I mostly agree, however I must say I was impressed by just how heavy and well-made these attachments seem to be. Also, they are labelled Made In Italy, so I can at least somewhat understand the inflated SRP.
If you go to KA website, ratings of accessories are low-average.
Pourquoi pas?