Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

KitchenAid Classic 4.5-Quart Bowl Stand Mixer, White, $239, 32% off

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2020 2:31 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 20, 2019
58 posts
48 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] KitchenAid Classic 4.5-Quart Bowl Stand Mixer, White, $239, 32% off

This could be a decent deal for people looking for a kitchenaid mixer under $250.
12 replies
Newbie
Sep 27, 2019
14 posts
4 upvotes
I'm shopping for one of those. This cannot really do bread right? Should I get the artisan for 349 instead?
Newbie
Mar 16, 2010
32 posts
16 upvotes
GTA
LarryT778370 wrote: I haven't opened the one I got from this May.. This is what RFD has done to me.
Heh, I'll take it off your hands.
Newbie
Jun 9, 2019
59 posts
64 upvotes
boubourziporc wrote: I'm shopping for one of those. This cannot really do bread right? Should I get the artisan for 349 instead?
Got the artisan refurb for 142 tax in during mother's day this year.
Newbie
Sep 27, 2019
14 posts
4 upvotes
Bellz92 wrote: Got the artisan refurb for 142 tax in during mother's day this year.
142? I wish I could find such a deal, I have 0 issue with refurb :/

Who was selling for that price?
Newbie
Nov 21, 2012
24 posts
1 upvote
TORONTO
I also bought an artisan refurbished mixed in colour ice for $142 taxes in and realized I don’t want it. If anyone wants to take it off my hands (pick up downtown Toronto) let me know!
Member
Mar 14, 2018
368 posts
403 upvotes
Good enough for cake and single batch cookies. If you want to make bread go for Artisan and up.
Newbie
Dec 23, 2012
85 posts
73 upvotes
L'Ile Perrot
I also got the refurb, already had the in store one with the glass bowl though and no one in the family wanted it so I had to sell it :S
RFD effect at it's finest, buy first ask later LOL
Newbie
Nov 21, 2012
24 posts
1 upvote
TORONTO
Honeyygee wrote: I also bought an artisan refurbished mixed in colour ice for $142 taxes in and realized I don’t want it. If anyone wants to take it off my hands (pick up downtown Toronto) let me know!
Sold! Thanks RFD :)
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1588 posts
400 upvotes
Edmonton
Honeyygee wrote: I also bought an artisan refurbished mixed in colour ice for $142 taxes in and realized I don’t want it. If anyone wants to take it off my hands (pick up downtown Toronto) let me know!
Wow! How on earth can you get that price? It was $209 last night and I sat on it now it is $229.
I am hesitate a Refub (6 months warranty).

Top