Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

KitchenAid KHM512HT 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer, Hot Sauce COLOUR ONLY - $39.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2019 6:49 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jan 30, 2007
422 posts
112 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] KitchenAid KHM512HT 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer, Hot Sauce COLOUR ONLY - $39.99

KItchenaid hand mixer on sale on Amazon Canada - 5% rebates available today. HOT SAUCE COLOUR ONLY

CCC showing the lowest price was 44.99
Last edited by Sh00t3mUp on Feb 27th, 2019 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
22 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
4833 posts
5281 upvotes
Alberta
I have this same hand mixer in Empire Red. Works well for what I use it for...
Member
Dec 8, 2009
201 posts
179 upvotes
Mississauga
I bought my nonamemadeinchina 5 speed mixer in Zellers 15 years ago for like $15 and it still works fine. How can I kill the thing in order to buy a new one?
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jan 30, 2007
422 posts
112 upvotes
name777 wrote: I bought my nonamemadeinchina 5 speed mixer in Zellers 15 years ago for like $15 and it still works fine. How can I kill the thing in order to buy a new one?
15 years? Don't kill, just donate to Goodwill my friend.
Member
User avatar
Sep 12, 2006
269 posts
184 upvotes
London
Sh00t3mUp wrote: KItchenaid hand mixer on sale on Amazon Canada - 6% rebates available today. HOT SAUCE COLOUR ONLY
Looks like the rebates are up to 6%. Home category is at 5%. 10% w/ GCR.
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jan 30, 2007
422 posts
112 upvotes
montyhall wrote: Looks like the rebates are up to 6%. Home category is at 5%. 10% w/ GCR.
corrected my earlier post, thanks.
Newbie
Jan 15, 2006
85 posts
89 upvotes
Matte black is $5 more if you're not fond of the hot sauce colour
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 16, 2011
2584 posts
2051 upvotes
Clarington
I thought the "hot sauce" was OP joking... lol
Banned
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2574 upvotes
I thought you meant the deal is hot sauce LOL. What is this good for?
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 16, 2011
2584 posts
2051 upvotes
Clarington
Sh00t3mUp wrote: Can't get the website to even load in Ontario. When I go directly and find it on HD Website, there is no price showing. Very weird.
Their website doesn't like snow
Newbie
User avatar
Sep 1, 2014
93 posts
88 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Not to be a downer on OP's thread, but I bought one of these mixers as they went on sale at the Bay for $50 I believe around xmas time. I bought one with high hopes as it was the perfect blue to match my kitchen. Opened 'er up and wow can't believe how cheap and crappy the thing felt! I think this machine is a good example of paying for the "name" over the quality, the buttons and whole body are bad plastic! Yes I know that is to be expected in this day in age, but it was crap and felt not worth anything over $15! This is just my thoughts, perhaps ya'll agree/disagree but be forwarned and remember: THINK OF THE CHILDREN! I will just have to wait patiently in the meantime until I get to inherit my g-ma's hand mixer which is a Philips and has been making cookies for at least 40+ years.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 17, 2005
9249 posts
10829 upvotes
limee89 wrote: Not to be a downer on OP's thread, but I bought one of these mixers as they went on sale at the Bay for $50 I believe around xmas time. I bought one with high hopes as it was the perfect blue to match my kitchen. Opened 'er up and wow can't believe how cheap and crappy the thing felt! I think this machine is a good example of paying for the "name" over the quality, the buttons and whole body are bad plastic! Yes I know that is to be expected in this day in age, but it was crap and felt not worth anything over $15! This is just my thoughts, perhaps ya'll agree/disagree but be forwarned and remember: THINK OF THE CHILDREN! I will just have to wait patiently in the meantime until I get to inherit my g-ma's hand mixer which is a Philips and has been making cookies for at least 40+ years.
https://www.walmart.ca/search/hand%20blender

Tons of other viable alternatives

$19.99 https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/sunbeam-ha ... 0016938393

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)