Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Kitchenaid Mini Artisan for less than $200

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 2nd, 2017 12:12 pm
Aug 22, 2011
952 posts
737 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Kitchenaid Mini Artisan for less than $200

Been searching for a few weeks on RDF, Amazon and everywhere on the web for a Kitchenaid stand mixer deal, either Artisan or Ultra Power Plus. Saw a post Sunday but the deal was over and moved to the Expired Deals Forum (http://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon-c ... #p27516832) .

I found in the Amazon Warehouse Deals section an Artisan KSM150PSBW for $185.06 plus taxes which I ordered yesterday. But there are some more stand mixers on sale in this section. If you're looking for the Mini Artisan, you might want to consider these two items:

Mini Artisan for $189.98 in HoneyDew : https://www.amazon.ca/KitchenAid-KSM331 ... RJ3Q8&th=1
Mini Artisan for $151.96 in Matte Gray : https://www.amazon.ca/KitchenAid-KSM331 ... RJ3Q8&th=1

Note that these items are listed as "Used - Very Good" which is described as having slight cosmetic imperfection on top of the item.
Orders are fulfilled by Amazon so if anything, it's easily refundable or exchangeable.
Also eligible to apply for the bonus KitchenAid® Spiralizer Attachment (promotion ending March 2) if purchasing the Artisan or Mini.
Montréal, Québec
7 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2012
2221 posts
1570 upvotes
These are used. I got a full sized kitchen aid ultra power plus for $129 from sears a month ago. Mind you it was a price error and after calling in they agreed to send it anyways.

I also purchased one two years ago from sears for $189.

I would wait it out for a better deal than buying a used mini version.
Aug 22, 2011
952 posts
737 upvotes
Montreal
I don't think they're "used" since they're covered by the Kitchenaid warranty. I think the packaging is damaged and, as stated, it might have slight imperfections. Mine will be delivered March 1 and I will post a comment describing the mixer and imperfections, if any.
Personally, I don't mind for minor scratch if it's working as expected.
Montréal, Québec
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
1172 posts
637 upvotes
Toronto
Even the full size artisan is too small for certain tasks sometimes.

The mini is a bad idea, even if you're a single person living in a tiny apartment.
Aug 22, 2011
952 posts
737 upvotes
Montreal
nadrojcote wrote: These are used. I got a full sized kitchen aid ultra power plus for $129 from sears a month ago. Mind you it was a price error and after calling in they agreed to send it anyways.

I also purchased one two years ago from sears for $189.

I would wait it out for a better deal than buying a used mini version.
The Sears' deal was indeed an exceptional deal !
Montréal, Québec
Jul 28, 2010
780 posts
1030 upvotes
Montreal
Your post title is misleading. This item is amazon "used"
Aug 22, 2011
952 posts
737 upvotes
Montreal
It's a title and I mentioned it in the opening post.
Montréal, Québec
Aug 22, 2011
952 posts
737 upvotes
Montreal
Even if it's been moved in the "Expired Deals" section, I'm updating the thread after delivery of the "Used" Artisan 5-Quart stand mixer I've purchased from Amazon Warehouse Deals for $185.06 (before tax).

So, the stand mixer is definitely not "Used" but "New". As stated in the description from Amazon, there are slight imperfections.
The first one: Two very tiny scratches (not chips) on the paint on the head of the mixer.
The second one: The acrylic pouring shield which is slightly bent, meaning it does fit on the bol but it's not perfectly leveled.
The third one: The mixer was not in its original box.

Except for those, the mixer, coated flat beater, coated dough hook and 6-wire whip were "manufacture" clean and in perfect working condition.
This was my first time buying from the Warehouse Deals section on Amazon and I'm really satisfied with the condition of this product.
I applied for the bonus Kitchenaid Spiralizer and I'm waiting for a confirmation (expected process time: up to 6 to 8 weeks).

Edit March 24, 2017: The bonus Kitchenaid Spiralizer was delivered Monday and it's a nice attachment. The kit is really well packaged. I've tried it with patatoes and it works very well. Pretty easy and quick to set up and to clean as well.
Montréal, Québec

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)