Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

kiwitatá 2 Pack Classic NES Nintendo Controller Retro USB Wired Game Gampad for PC / MAC / Raspberry Pi - $15.19 [Dead]

[OP]
Sep 12, 2016
393 posts
181 upvotes
Ottawa

[Amazon.ca] kiwitatá 2 Pack Classic NES Nintendo Controller Retro USB Wired Game Gampad for PC / MAC / Raspberry Pi - $15.19 [Dead]

kiwitatá 2 Pack Classic NES Nintendo Controller Retro USB Wired Game Gampad for PC / MAC / Raspberry Pi

❤ Classic NES controllers with buttons D-pad, Start, Select , A ,B ,X,Y.Compatible Platform: NES, PC, MAC,Raspberry Pi/2/3.
❤ PC Controller- running Windows 98/2000/ ME/XP/Vista/Win 7/8/8.1/10 or later, or Mac running OS X 10.0 or later. also use with Raspberry Pi Retro Pi Windows PC and other devices with usb port.
❤ NES usb controller with a USB 2.0port plug and play, no addition software needed
❤ Super Nintendo Controller-the cord is 55 inch / 4.6 ft long for sitting then play.
❤ Retro USB Controller-third party controller, not original SNES / NES controller. But it works phenomenal with the Raspberry Pi game emulation and so on.Work with Raspberry Pi /Raspberry PI 2 model B /Retro Pi OS/Retropi System

First deal post, albeit a smaller one.

For those that use them for their RetroPi, this 2 pack is on sale. 70% Claimed as of 5:56PM.

Edit: Now dead
4 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
3942 posts
1391 upvotes
Belle River
Do you think these are exactly the same as the ones you can get on Chinese sites like AliExpress? I got some of the SNES/SuperFamicom style ones from AliExpress and they were falling apart and malfunctioning within days. Some were branded with the name DataFrog, some with no branding, but it was the same for both.
[OP]
Sep 12, 2016
393 posts
181 upvotes
Ottawa
I've honestly never looked on AliExpress for these but I do own the regular coloured NES and SNES controllers from this same maker and they work pretty decent. I wouldn't be surprised if they are all the same, but reading reviews of some from other amazon ones there can be some pretty bad ones.
Jul 19, 2015
728 posts
786 upvotes
London, ON
hystavito wrote: Do you think these are exactly the same as the ones you can get on Chinese sites like AliExpress? I got some of the SNES/SuperFamicom style ones from AliExpress and they were falling apart and malfunctioning within days. Some were branded with the name DataFrog, some with no branding, but it was the same for both.
yes, I got mine from aliexpress for around $2-4 each, work great
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
3942 posts
1391 upvotes
Belle River
xFRUGALITYx wrote: yes, I got mine from aliexpress for around $2-4 each, work great
If you know it, would you mind sharing the link to the ones you purchased? I'm guessing they're all made by just a few companies (maybe one) but who knows.