Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] kleenex $2 off coupon -Kleenex Boutique Printed Table Napkins, 75 Count-$0.24 and more

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2018 2:15 pm
[OP]
Mar 17, 2012
324 posts
974 upvotes
toronto

[Amazon.ca] kleenex $2 off coupon -Kleenex Boutique Printed Table Napkins, 75 Count-$0.24 and more

21 replies
Mar 2, 2008
988 posts
1366 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
Didn't work for me. Says "Coupon Clipped" on first screen, but no matter which product I add, the $2.00 discount doesn't appear on the last page of the checkout process.

Could be a single use coupon per account? I used a similar one last month.
Mar 12, 2016
938 posts
1566 upvotes
brghunter wrote: Didn't work for me. Says "Coupon Clipped" on first screen, but no matter which product I add, the $2.00 discount doesn't appear on the last page of the checkout process.

Could be a single use coupon per account? I used a similar one last month.
Are you choosing subscription? Only applies on your first subscription
Mar 2, 2008
988 posts
1366 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
chinesepig wrote: Are you choosing subscription? Only applies on your first subscription
Yes
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3916 posts
1310 upvotes
Ontario
Ordered this as a subscription and paid $0.24 : Kleenex Boutique Printed Table Napkins, 75 Count

thanks.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1814 posts
1825 upvotes
Toronto, ON
deadice wrote: Ordered this as a subscription and paid $0.24 : Kleenex Boutique Printed Table Napkins, 75 Count

thanks.
Same here. Thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7018 posts
2670 upvotes
Calgary
This is my first time ordering a subscribe item. The email they sent me indicated a further discount if I subscribed 5+ items before the shipping date but Amazon reserved the right to change the discount at any time. I know I can check for price change and that I can cancel an order prior to shipping but that seems to be a lot of hassle. I went into my account to look at the napkins but there's no information on how much I was supposed to pay. Is there an easier way to keep track of the discount price so I won't get overcharged? Also, how is shipping calculated?
Mar 2, 2008
988 posts
1366 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
althetrainer wrote: This is my first time ordering a subscribe item. The email they sent me indicated a further discount if I subscribed 5+ items before the shipping date but Amazon reserved the right to change the discount at any time. I know I can check for price change and that I can cancel an order prior to shipping but that seems to be a lot of hassle. I went into my account to look at the napkins but there's no information on how much I was supposed to pay. Is there an easier way to keep track of the discount price so I won't get overcharged? Also, how is shipping calculated?
Go to your orders and click "Order Details". That will show what you paid for the first delivery of that item.

After the first order, you pay whatever the price is when they ship the product. Since it's Amazon, that can vary a HUGE amount, and there's nothing you can do about it. That's why most people cancel S&S after the first delivery.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7018 posts
2670 upvotes
Calgary
brghunter wrote: Go to your orders and click "Order Details". That will show what you paid for the first delivery of that item.

most people cancel S&S after the first delivery.
Haha, I am sure Amazon is aware of this. How on earth do they expect to make money on S&S?
Mar 12, 2016
938 posts
1566 upvotes
althetrainer wrote: Haha, I am sure Amazon is aware of this. How on earth do they expect to make money on S&S?
Because the profit margin of small cheap products is much higher than the 15% that they give to you in discount, they can profit >50% on them. Win-win, impeccable marketing. They make it seem like you're beating the system but they're really just giving you an additional 15% off to get you to buy it. The coupon in this case is only one time use, so that's a different story.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9219 posts
7576 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Already made such purchases from previous RFD threads:
"You have exceeded the quantity limit of this coupon."
Sep 16, 2010
891 posts
327 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Worked for me. Now, just have to remember to cancel after the first delivery.
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12462 posts
148241 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

You can only use it once. :p

Ju Leon...
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4918 posts
2298 upvotes
Markham
I really hope it comes in a massively huge box with lots of plastic insulation cause you know just in case