Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Kleenex Trusted Care 2-Ply Facial Tissues, 4 Boxes x 144 Tissues per Box = 576 Tissues Total, $3.83

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2021 1:41 am
[OP]
Aug 6, 2018
833 posts
6816 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Kleenex Trusted Care 2-Ply Facial Tissues, 4 Boxes x 144 Tissues per Box = 576 Tissues Total, $3.83

Seems to be a solid deal @ less than $1 per box. New low on CCC. Max order of 4. Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca.
35 replies
Feb 26, 2012
288 posts
138 upvotes
Edmonton
essjayess wrote: Seems to be a solid deal @ less than $1 per box. New low on CCC. Max order of 4. Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca.
Thanks! Ordered 4!
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
27693 posts
7784 upvotes
Hamilton
Still haven’t used my previous Amazon price error towels yet.
$35/10GB Koodo
$40/10GB Koodo
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2225 posts
2181 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Alphabet7 wrote: I once got 12 for 6$ I miss that deal
No time machine
I once paid 50 cents ea at stapled as well, but long time ago lol
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2375 posts
1037 upvotes
Toronto
Fyi, I believe Costco has 16pack for $11.99 but they are 100 tissues per box. Same Kleenex Trusted Care.

This was at the business center but it's likely it could be at regular Costco's too.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
2371 posts
1348 upvotes
Antarctica
Temporel wrote: Like "techkid" posted earlier, you can't beat a Free box of tissue (just pay taxes).

shoppers-drug-mart-royale-facial-tissue ... 1-2478157/

So, every other week, until the mentioned coupon expires on December 31st, 2021 the Shopper's deal can't be beat.
The recent posts mention SDMs trying to crack down and make it harder to redeem the coupons though. Too much time wasted running around to various SDMs which translates to money eventually.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
8120 posts
13986 upvotes
Montreal
Crichtonfan wrote: The recent posts mention SDMs trying to crack down and make it harder to redeem the coupons though. Too much time wasted running around to various SDMs which translates to money eventually.
The ones that have problems with coupons at SDM are the ones who try to pass 30 coupons at once or fake manufacturer's coupon. Just print the coupon legitimately the way it is supposed to be. Point out that they are not photocopies because they have individual PIN numbers. Respect your local SDM rules (mine says 2 coupons per transaction/per customer/per visit) and you won't have problems.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
2371 posts
1348 upvotes
Antarctica
Temporel wrote: The ones that have problems with coupons at SDM are the ones who try to pass 30 coupons at once or fake manufacturer's coupon. Just print the coupon legitimately the way it is supposed to be. Point out that they are not photocopies because they have individual PIN numbers. Respect your local SDM rules (mine says 2 coupons per transaction/per customer/per visit) and you won't have problems.
That’s the thing, I don’t have time to go to SDM every week to buy 2 boxes of tissues for pennies, I rarely go to SDM to begin with. I buy bulk / more quantities and keep an inventory to minimize my shopping trips, I hate shopping trips lol.

So it’s a trade off for me, money vs effort. For tissues it’s not worth it for me. For something else it might be, all depends.