Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Kleenex Trusted Care 2-Ply Facial Tissues, 4 Boxes x 144 Tissues per Box = 576 Tissues Total, $3.83

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2021 1:41 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2018
1142 posts
11215 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Kleenex Trusted Care 2-Ply Facial Tissues, 4 Boxes x 144 Tissues per Box = 576 Tissues Total, $3.83

Seems to be a solid deal @ less than $1 per box. New low on CCC. Max order of 4. Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca.
35 replies
Member
Feb 26, 2012
296 posts
151 upvotes
Edmonton
essjayess wrote: Seems to be a solid deal @ less than $1 per box. New low on CCC. Max order of 4. Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca.
Thanks! Ordered 4!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
28704 posts
9294 upvotes
Hamilton
Still haven’t used my previous Amazon price error towels yet.
hated on but respected.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 30, 2015
2490 posts
2808 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Alphabet7 wrote: I once got 12 for 6$ I miss that deal
No time machine
I once paid 50 cents ea at stapled as well, but long time ago lol
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 22, 2006
2591 posts
1408 upvotes
Toronto
Fyi, I believe Costco has 16pack for $11.99 but they are 100 tissues per box. Same Kleenex Trusted Care.

This was at the business center but it's likely it could be at regular Costco's too.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
3118 posts
2950 upvotes
Antarctica
Temporel wrote: Like "techkid" posted earlier, you can't beat a Free box of tissue (just pay taxes).

shoppers-drug-mart-royale-facial-tissue ... 1-2478157/

So, every other week, until the mentioned coupon expires on December 31st, 2021 the Shopper's deal can't be beat.
The recent posts mention SDMs trying to crack down and make it harder to redeem the coupons though. Too much time wasted running around to various SDMs which translates to money eventually.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 10, 2011
10517 posts
19575 upvotes
Montreal
Crichtonfan wrote: The recent posts mention SDMs trying to crack down and make it harder to redeem the coupons though. Too much time wasted running around to various SDMs which translates to money eventually.
The ones that have problems with coupons at SDM are the ones who try to pass 30 coupons at once or fake manufacturer's coupon. Just print the coupon legitimately the way it is supposed to be. Point out that they are not photocopies because they have individual PIN numbers. Respect your local SDM rules (mine says 2 coupons per transaction/per customer/per visit) and you won't have problems.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
3118 posts
2950 upvotes
Antarctica
Temporel wrote: The ones that have problems with coupons at SDM are the ones who try to pass 30 coupons at once or fake manufacturer's coupon. Just print the coupon legitimately the way it is supposed to be. Point out that they are not photocopies because they have individual PIN numbers. Respect your local SDM rules (mine says 2 coupons per transaction/per customer/per visit) and you won't have problems.
That’s the thing, I don’t have time to go to SDM every week to buy 2 boxes of tissues for pennies, I rarely go to SDM to begin with. I buy bulk / more quantities and keep an inventory to minimize my shopping trips, I hate shopping trips lol.

So it’s a trade off for me, money vs effort. For tissues it’s not worth it for me. For something else it might be, all depends.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)