Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Kleenex Trusted Care 2-Ply Facial Tissues, 4 Boxes x 144 Tissues per Box = 576 Tissues Total, $3.83

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2021 1:41 am
Mar 5, 2002
797 posts
56 upvotes
Out of stock as of 9:20 AM on 20210924
Last edited by tanmanwayne on Sep 24th, 2021 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers!
Tano
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
7659 posts
12876 upvotes
Montreal
Crichtonfan wrote: That’s the thing, I don’t have time to go to SDM every week to buy 2 boxes of tissues for pennies, (...)
Then don't. That's the beauty of RFD: many deals, many merchants. The Shopper's deal is obviously not for you but it might be useful to others who missed it.

I shop at least 3 times per week and SDM is close by so I stop at least once every 2 weeks. I say "Hello how are you" to my favorite cashier and pass my 2 coupons. Then I say "Bye now!" and I feel like I've stolen 2 boxes of tissues. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
27573 posts
7320 upvotes
Hamilton
If I can produce 100 coupons at SDM…. At once….
$35/10GB Koodo
$40/10GB Koodo
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
10031 posts
16655 upvotes
Temporel wrote: Then don't. That's the beauty of RFD: many deals, many merchants. The Shopper's deal is obviously not for you but it might be useful to others who missed it.

I shop at least 3 times per week and SDM is close by so I stop at least once every 2 weeks. I say "Hello how are you" to my favorite cashier and pass my 2 coupons. Then I say "Bye now!" and I feel like I've stolen 2 boxes of tissues. Face With Tears Of Joy
I guess you're making use of the other freebies as well? ;)

shoppers-drug-mart-free-windex-original ... on-2490546

save-3-any-ziploc-brand-bags-containers-2490367/
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
7659 posts
12876 upvotes
Montreal
Yes, I'm the one who opened the Ziplock thread. ;)

But I haven't tried the Windex yet since someone said it's fraudulent. I will search a bit more before trying.
calgaryleb wrote: hot topic
Agreed, nothing to sneeze at. :)
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
10031 posts
16655 upvotes
Temporel wrote: Yes, I'm the one who opened the Ziplock thread. ;)

But I haven't tried the Windex yet since someone said it's fraudulent. I will search a bit more before trying.

Agreed, nothing to sneeze at. :)
If it's fraudulent, they did a really good job, especially the photo with the poster that was supposedly at the Toronto Zoo with the QR code that contained the link to this coupon image.

Makes me wonder who or why would someone waste all that time for something that doesn't earn them anything in return.

Quote from some IG account:
couponcutiecanada
It's legit!!!
I was nervous when I 1st saw this coupon. I was waiting to confirm it's legitimacy before posting.
@i_dreamofcoupons was at the Toronto Zoo and was able to take some pictures and confirm for us!
➡️Link in bio to print! Scroll down till you see the big button that says print coupons and then it's like the 7th click down!
Please be respectful with the amount you print. 🖨
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
7659 posts
12876 upvotes
Montreal
IDStorms wrote: If it's fraudulent, they did a really good job, especially the photo with the poster that was supposedly at the Toronto Zoo with the QR code that contained the link to this coupon image. Makes me wonder who or why would someone waste all that time for something that doesn't earn them anything in return. (...)
You pretty much made the research I was planning to do. Thanks!
Why would someone do this? Just to screw Shoppers?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
7659 posts
12876 upvotes
Montreal
Crichtonfan wrote: Also 3 local SDM are all selling the boxes for 1.79 each. So it’s a YMMV deal or expired. Might as well go with these instead.
It's in the flyer, every other week, like clockwork, Royale tissues 2 ply 126-count go on sale for $0.99 at SDM as is explained in the thread *

shoppers-drug-mart-royale-facial-tissue ... 1-2478157/

It will be on sale tomorrow for a week. Then in 2 weeks, then in 2 weeks, etc.
Last edited by MrDisco on Sep 25th, 2021 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unnecessary
Jul 3, 2017
278 posts
325 upvotes
Coquitlam
stang wrote: These are available:
https://www.amazon.ca/Royale-Original-
Facial-Tissue-Tissues/dp/B0877QFYDK

$4.98 - 6 boxes
Royale Original 2 Ply Facial Tissue, Soft & Strong, 6 Tissue Boxes, 126 Tissues Per Box
$3.98 for 6 boxes (same product) @ Superstore if you are a PC Optimum member.

Not sure if it's at all locations.

*Edit* It's in the flyer at least for my area!
Images
  • upload.png
Jun 10, 2017
704 posts
909 upvotes
amyellow wrote: $3.98 for 6 boxes (same product) @ Superstore if you are a PC Optimum member.

Not sure if it's at all locations.

*Edit* It's in the flyer at least for my area!
I just got these earlier in the week from no frills for 2.97 also a pc optimum member's only deal.
The sale is over now though.