Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Klymit Static V Sleeping Pad - $40.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2019 2:20 pm
Dec 26, 2017
315 posts
1337 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Klymit Static V Sleeping Pad - $40.99

Update: OOS - Amazon says they will continue to fulfill orders when stock is replenished.

Heck of a steal in time for camping season on an exceptionally well-reviewed camping pad.

Pros:
  • Lightweight - one of the lightest camping pads on the market.
  • Packable - re: Nalgene bottle.
  • Comfortable - known for its comfort.
Cons:
  • Low R-value - only suitable for warm shoulder season and summer camping as it has little insulating value.
Currently floating at the lowest ever CCC.
Last edited by WCDave on Apr 24th, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4 replies
Sep 17, 2018
492 posts
505 upvotes
Ordered. Out of stock though, I'm guessing it will be cancelled. Was hoping for a longer pad but this is hard to pass up at this price.
Jul 19, 2018
223 posts
317 upvotes
I own the insulated lightweight version of this pad. Reasonably comfortable pad, and I'd say it's a great place to start for car camping/dipping your toes into lightweight backpacking. I will probably upgrade at some point and keep mine as a spare.
Nov 23, 2012
471 posts
391 upvotes
Brossard
Thanks for the post. This was a great pricepoint for folks looking at these. Costco sometimes has promotions also.

Just to add as a "con" tho... These are not self inflatable. They do not require much breath (more then the 10-15 advertised), but still require "some".

With my self-inflating pad, I open the valve - let it rise a couple hours (can be a little as 15-20m) and the throw in 3-5 breaths to reach desired firmness (I like mine firm).

Owner of : Klymit Static V / Thermarest Neoair Xtherm / Thermarest Prolite.