Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca]Kraft Nabob 100-Percent Colombian Coffee Pod, 12-Count - 5.75 (Expired)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2016 8:07 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5691 posts
7123 upvotes

[Amazon.ca]Kraft Nabob 100-Percent Colombian Coffee Pod, 12-Count - 5.75 (Expired)

Deal Link:
NOTE : There are 3 different expiry date from the listing. It is Compatible with Keurig K-Cup Brewers.

Warning : If it is NOT "in stock", try another one with different expiry date. Most likely the order will be cancelled for any warehouse order which is not "in stock". You can check the available quantities by looking the item in your cart.

****If all of them are sold out, it still doesn't hurt to place the order since you won't be charged until the item is ready for shipment

Not compatible with Keurig 2
Not Comatible with Keurig® Vue® systems
Made in USA
Not compatible with Keurig 2
Not Comatible with Keurig® Vue® systems
Made in USA
Images
4 replies
Apr 4, 2006
418 posts
20 upvotes
Bought the last 4 for Feb expiry date. Thanks, OP!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5691 posts
7123 upvotes
Weird. After your purchase, it stills accepts order from this expiry date. Normally Warehouse has fixed number of quantities and doesn't allow any pre-order because you can't pre-order an item with a preset expiry date. The Warehouse system must have some kind of glitches. I suspect the order will be cancelled afterward if you order something it is NOT "in stock". I suggest other people SHOULD order ONLY those expiry date with "In stock". You can just add the item in to the cart, then click on the cart, you can see the number of quantities left.
pcnx wrote: Bought the last 4 for Feb expiry date. Thanks, OP!
Apr 4, 2006
418 posts
20 upvotes
lcmt wrote: Weird. After your purchase, it stills accepts order from this expiry date. Normally Warehouse has fixed number of quantities and doesn't allow any pre-order because you can't pre-order an item with a preset expiry date. The Warehouse system must have some kind of glitches. I suspect the order will be cancelled afterward if you order something it is NOT "in stock". I suggest other people SHOULD order ONLY those expiry date with "In stock". You can just add the item in to the cart, then click on the cart, you can see the number of quantities left.
It is weir, maybe they just have more stocks available.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5691 posts
7123 upvotes
Most likely it will not be the case. I had two warehouse orders from last 2 months got cancelled because the system had error by allowing me placing the order, but the item was actually NOT "in stock". The new stock will only put back under the regular price ($10.98) entry, will not be added under warehouse.
pcnx wrote: It is weir, maybe they just have more stocks available.