Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Kraft Only Peanuts Smooth All Natural Peanut Butter, 750G Jar ($3.12 after S&S)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 18th, 2019 7:17 pm
[OP]
Mar 10, 2012
511 posts
699 upvotes
PEACHLAND

[Amazon Canada] Kraft Only Peanuts Smooth All Natural Peanut Butter, 750G Jar ($3.12 after S&S)

$3.67 - 15% subscribe and save. Minimum order of two. Crunchy is also on sale for the same price

Good price for 750g of natural peanut butter. Don't start blah blahing about regular non-natural peanut butter being cheaper. If you care enough to know the difference then this is for you :)
31 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
2722 posts
11894 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
SDM has it on sale at least once every 2 weeks for 3.99$, also every weekend there's 20x which is 30% off.

The past weekend i had an offer 400pts for every 3$, this is limited to 4 per client.

The jar will last me maximum 2 weeks.
Rogers Unlimited Province, 7gb $39/month! Thanks RFD!!
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3406 posts
2132 upvotes
Toronto
Don't start blah blahing about regular non-natural peanut butter being cheaper.
That garbage isn't even peanut butter.
FreezingCanada wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2015 5:41 pm
We voted him in as God of RFD last month. Where were you during elections...?
Mar 12, 2017
127 posts
58 upvotes
Honestly I prefer the processed shit peanut butter (Kraft and Jif) over natural peanut butter.
I've tried Kraft Only Peanuts and it wasn't bad at all. But the processed shit with added sugar (only 1-2 grams per tablespoon), salt (they add very little salt to it though) and oil makes it taste better. And with the added oils, you can store it in the pantry for up to 5 months. But the natural stuff needs to be refrigerated upside down or else it turns nasty.

I gotta have my PB&J so there's no point in me going for the natural stuff when jam is loaded with sugar anyways.
My dad is prediabetic so he has to have the natural stuff. And no jam.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2003
4022 posts
666 upvotes
Toronto
This morning I opened a new jar of Kraft "Only Peanuts Smooth" and it pours like a liquid . This is in stark contrast to other natural peanut butters, even including their own Kraft All Natural. I usually buy any natural PB that's on sale regardless of the brand, but will avoid "Only Peanuts" style going forward.
Dec 21, 2014
254 posts
153 upvotes
Vancouver
zoob wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 12:55 am
This morning I opened a new jar of Kraft "Only Peanuts Smooth" and it pours like a liquid . This is in stark contrast to other natural peanut butters, even including their own Kraft All Natural. I usually buy any natural PB that's on sale regardless of the brand, but will avoid "Only Peanuts" style going forward.
You're supposed to mix it for a few minutes and it'll be the same consistency as regular peanut butter
Oct 16, 2018
3 posts
2 upvotes
For the Kraft natural peanut butter, I find that the consistency is better if I refrigerate it. I don't have the habit of refrigerating my peanut butter so I only buy it when this is the cheapest option out of the others. And $3.12 is not much of a sale. Yes it is lower than 'original' prices on Kraft. But there are better choices such as PC and Great Value.

Thanks for letting us know though!
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
4244 posts
533 upvotes
If you refrigerate, it'll become hard and bend your knife trying to scoop it out. At least for the chunky version. Trust me don't refrigerate
Nov 24, 2015
387 posts
213 upvotes
Durham Region
All the natural pb’s say refrigerate after opening
You have to stir it every time you open it cause the oil separates a bit even in the fridge
Small sacrifice in time for not eating the gross fake stuff
Nov 22, 2015
481 posts
430 upvotes
Toronto
networksend wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 7:57 am
All the natural pb’s say refrigerate after opening
You have to stir it every time you open it cause the oil separates a bit even in the fridge
Small sacrifice in time for not eating the gross fake stuff
Agreed. I used to eat only the regular Kraft PB but a couple years back decided to try the natural. I have no issues keeping in the pantry and just mix it with a spoon before using. I will probably buy the regular junk Kraft once a year when I need to have a fix.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
2722 posts
11894 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
guys don't ever get the honey natural, it will take you forever to mix it and it get harder when you put it in the fridge.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
2722 posts
11894 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
CoolDudeClan wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 11:38 pm
That garbage isn't even peanut butter.
This is true, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL are bad!!