Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Kraus 32 in single bowl sink (KHU100-32) $343 ($429 at HD)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2020 9:20 pm
[OP]
Jul 29, 2008
152 posts
86 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Kraus 32 in single bowl sink (KHU100-32) $343 ($429 at HD)

If you are going to do kitchen renovation soon, there is a deal on Kraus KHU100-32 kitchen sink. Spec wise, it is 16 gauge stainless steel single bowl, with a few useful accessories. Review on it is very good.

Right now at Amazon.ca the price is $343. The same sink is listed at Home Depot for $429.

Also the KWU110-32 is also a pretty good price at Amazon.ca. Amazon's price is $392 right now and Home Depot's price is $597.
51 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1706 posts
432 upvotes
I have a double sink kraus and I'm very happy with the quality so far after 2 years.

One thing about the single sink in the OP. I avoided this type of sink because the four corners like that make it hard for the food residues to get washed down. For this reason, I went for one with a sink with rounded corners this time.
Jul 7, 2003
527 posts
225 upvotes
We installed a Kraus double sink for our kitchen renovation earlier this year. The 16 gauge stainless steel does absorb sound and also retain the water temperature very well. We've been quite happy with it so far. At the time, the Amazon price was $200 cheaper than HD so keep an eye out on their prices if you're shopping for one.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
44405 posts
4985 upvotes
Richmond Hill
jessicacha wrote: I have a double sink kraus and I'm very happy with the quality so far after 2 years.

One thing about the single sink in the OP. I avoided this type of sink because the four corners like that make it hard for the food residues to get washed down. For this reason, I went for one with a sink with rounded corners this time.
This one (most Kraus ones actually) already have a gently rounded corner. We use one at home and it's not hard to clean. There are other brands where there is actually zero rounding at all. The gentle rounding Kraus does is a good compromise between function and fashion IMO.
Artisan woodworker crafting live edge tables, end grain cutting boards, and other home decor
Silver Coins | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio | Heatware
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
3735 posts
1200 upvotes
jessicacha wrote: I have a double sink kraus and I'm very happy with the quality so far after 2 years.

We have this sink and the corners are slightly rounded, as Jon Lai says, it's easy to clean - haven't had an issue in 3 years.

Really nice sink.
Nov 6, 2013
348 posts
213 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I have the 30" version of this sink and it's fantastic. Compliments on it all the time. I got mine for something like 340 pricematching at HD, so for the 32" version, it's a good deal.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8328 posts
4595 upvotes
ON
WestcoastTesla wrote: Good price, too bad it's undermount only. I need a drop in sink but I'm not sure about the quality on the Costco ones. Transform seems to have mixed reviews. https://www.costco.ca/transform-32-in.- ... 92287.html
Where there's a will there's a way... What kind of countertop do you have ? You can round off the corners on the lip and it would work just fine. Glue or silicone some wood to the body to fasten it and keep it from shifting around. Bet it would look better than most top mount lips anyway.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8328 posts
4595 upvotes
ON
Diakonos wrote: I have the 30" version of this sink and it's fantastic. Compliments on it all the time. I got mine for something like 340 pricematching at HD, so for the 32" version, it's a good deal.
Dude you have to stop making guests wash their plates...
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2116 posts
681 upvotes
We put in a kraus double sink 11 years ago and it's still going strong.

Included grate, basket drain, thicker steel, insulated.. all great features.
Nov 25, 2007
269 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
I bought the Hahn Chef Series from Costco few months ago. The price and spec are almost identical to this one from Amazon. I guess I'll return the Hahn and get this Kraus sink. Thanks OP!
Jul 7, 2003
527 posts
225 upvotes
davidli4639 wrote: I'm looking to renovate the kitchen soon. I don't know anything about sink brands but how does kraus compare to the one sold at costco?
https://www.costco.ca/artika-alta-31.3- ... 33446.html

its $100 cheaper
I would spend the extra money on the Kraus which are tried and tested. You don't want to be having to replace the sink down the road especially an undermount one.
[OP]
Jul 29, 2008
152 posts
86 upvotes
davidli4639 wrote: I'm looking to renovate the kitchen soon. I don't know anything about sink brands but how does kraus compare to the one sold at costco?
https://www.costco.ca/artika-alta-31.3- ... 33446.html

its $100 cheaper
This Costco one is sold in store as well. I looked at the display and found I don't like the ledge holding the accessories, because it makes the sink narrower (easily loses 1-1.5 inches of width due to this). Also this will not allow an overhang lip from the countertop when I undermount it, otherwise the ledge there will just trap debris under the lip.
Nov 5, 2018
263 posts
209 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote: Dude you have to stop making guests wash their plates...
if they arent washing their plates, they arent a guest!

I'm one of those annoying guests that clean up after themselves loool