[Amazon Canada] Kreg K4 Jig Pocket Hole System - $80

CCC all time low - $80
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
2607 posts
1421 upvotes
GTA
Great price for really clever tool. Use Amazon or Lowes(same price) to price match at home depot. If lucky you will get better kit as well - with free Kreg mini, free clamp and 100 screws. Bonus kit model number is K4H. Good luck. OP feel free to use this info to modify your original post. And thanks for posting it.
Images
  • image.jpg
Aug 7, 2005
757 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
Tommy74 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 9:05 am
Great price for really clever tool. Use Amazon or Lowes(same price) to price match at home depot. If lucky you will get better kit as well - with free Kreg mini, free clamp and 100 screws. Bonus kit model number is K4H. Good luck. OP feel free to use this info to modify your original post. And thanks for posting it.
Can't find the bonus kit online @ HD. Is this something in store that's included with the set instore only?
Aug 7, 2005
757 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
Also lowes has a spend $100 get a $20 gift card.

Could add some more to ones cart to push it to $100 and still get the $20 gc
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
2607 posts
1421 upvotes
GTA
ReFuGeE wrote: Can't find the bonus kit online @ HD. Is this something in store that's included with the set instore only?
It doesn't look like store specific item- probably some stores will have both kits in stock. Same price, but some freebies included.
Images
  • image.jpg
Dec 24, 2010
60 posts
4 upvotes
ReFuGeE wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 9:56 am
Also lowes has a spend $100 get a $20 gift card.

Could add some more to ones cart to push it to $100 and still get the $20 gc
Does the lowes one come with the bonus?

How important is the dust collector? Is it that useful?
Dec 13, 2009
21 posts
6 upvotes
Deal is still on. This jig works amazingly well for a number of different projects. I paid $100 at Lowes during the summer for this unit.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3033 posts
2040 upvotes
Ottawa
ReFuGeE wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 9:55 am
Can't find the bonus kit online @ HD. Is this something in store that's included with the set instore only?
The kit with the bonus mini, clamp and screws is a Special Buy kit from HD starting on Thursday as per their upcoming flyer. Went into my local HD in Kanata and they didn't have any on the shelf but I think there's another box with this bonus kit because it shows 72 in stock. I think the suffix is specific to each chain, K4L is for Lowes and K4H is for HD. I'd be interested in the HD bonus kit for $80. Lowes kit is Special Value as well and it's good until December 26 so it's on for $80 for another month!
Oct 30, 2018
20 posts
25 upvotes
Was scrolling through Facebook and saw that Lowe’s was having a sale and thought, I know Home Depot has the same kit with the free stuff and was going to try to price Mach. I went and looked and saw the upc was the same so I went and they did the price Mach and 10% off as well.
I was stoked to come home and let you all know about this! But I guess I’m late to the party. Hahah any way it worked It Regina!!
Blacked out some personal stuff on the receipt and my man who hooked me up, just so he don’t get in trouble!
Images
  • image.jpg
May 22, 2003
396 posts
7 upvotes
Milton
How did you get HD to pm Lowe's with the different sku numbers listed online?
Aug 23, 2007
143 posts
68 upvotes
London
Got it at Lowe's with newsletter signup discount $10 off $50. Total $79.10.