Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Ksound by AUKEY True Wireless ANC Earbuds - $29.99 (no tax)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2020 3:37 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2451 posts
336 upvotes
Burnaby
good to know
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
18386 posts
20970 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: Maybe Anker but definitely not Aukey and Mpow
Add Anker but careful substracting, with each generation the other two brands improve.

Meanwhile, the established brands rest on their laurels and sometimes disappoint at much higher prices.

Keep an open mind.
Last edited by redflagdealsguy on Dec 23rd, 2020 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2807 posts
524 upvotes
Ontario
Goggle wrote: How to check stock left?
I wondered that too.
You click on the amount drop-down.
Good to know, cuz now I can know how much panic time I got, on a good deal.
¨°º©oVelox, Versutus, Vigilanso©º°¨
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2451 posts
336 upvotes
Burnaby
wallet saved.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2009
1116 posts
558 upvotes
Vancouver
don't buy these they are garbage I bought one for myself and my friend got one .
we got had them for two day no one can hear you unless your sitting still and in a super quiet room. even then its poor. the sound is ok but when your on calling the mic is horrible. we returned both pairs yesterday . at first i thought maybe I have a poor qc pair but my friends pair had the same problem . you all have been warned
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2844 posts
469 upvotes
Toronto
Just got these today. First impressions:

- nice and small case
- touch button are hard to press, sometimes touches register other times they don’t
- ANC isn’t THAT noticeable but still better than nothing (also a pain to turn on since it’s activated using touch buttons)
- did a test call and the other party had no issues hearing me

Will spend a bit more time with them before I decide to keep them or not.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
18386 posts
20970 upvotes
Musiq Soulchild wrote: Just got these today. First impressions:

- nice and small case
- touch button are hard to press, sometimes touches register other times they don’t
- ANC isn’t THAT noticeable but still better than nothing (also a pain to turn on since it’s activated using touch buttons)
- did a test call and the other party had no issues hearing me

Will spend a bit more time with them before I decide to keep them or not.
They're sitting on my desk, sealed in box.

Waiting for more review like your own to come in.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2844 posts
469 upvotes
Toronto
Day 2 update. Will be returning them.

- can't get the touch button to work reliably. Therefore am not able to turn on ANC on/off when desired
- ears start hurting after 20-30 minutes (ymmv)

Anyone have any other suggestions for tws earbuds?
Feb 25, 2013
56 posts
59 upvotes
Vancouver
Musiq Soulchild wrote: Day 2 update. Will be returning them.

- can't get the touch button to work reliably. Therefore am not able to turn on ANC on/off when desired
- ears start hurting after 20-30 minutes (ymmv)

Anyone have any other suggestions for tws earbuds?

Jabra 65t.

I've tried different chinese branded tws buds...qcy qs2, xiaomi red dots, umidigi upods, aukey ep t21, enacfire e90, etc. They're cheap ($10-$40) and ok for sound, but there's always trade offs in mic quality, comfort, controls.

Spend a little more and or wait for the refurbished deal for Jabra.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1298 posts
1338 upvotes
Toronto
Had these, didn't like them. Usually, Aukey is good stuff.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
3448 posts
4891 upvotes
BC
redflagdealsguy wrote: Add Anker but careful substracting, with each generation the other two brands improve.

Meanwhile, the established brands rest on their laurels and sometimes disappoint at much higher prices.

Keep an open mind.
I do keep an open mind, thanks to RFD I've got 10+ Bluetooth earbuds from Amazon - Anker, mpow, dudios, soundpeats, random brands etc. There's always some sort of downfall. Truth is, none of these amazon earbuds provide value of more than $30, maybe $40 tops. They baited you by overinflating the regular price then offering coupons or discount codes to make it seem like a hot deal.

Just spend some more from an established brand, you'll get better earbuds that will most likely last longer. The Jabra 65T refurbs are probably the best value. If you just want cheap earbuds like these to listen to music then go ahead, but no need to hype it up excessively.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
18386 posts
20970 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: I do keep an open mind, thanks to RFD I've got 10+ Bluetooth earbuds from Amazon - Anker, mpow, dudios, soundpeats, random brands etc. There's always some sort of downfall. Truth is, none of these amazon earbuds provide value of more than $30, maybe $40 tops. They baited you by overinflating the regular price then offering coupons or discount codes to make it seem like a hot deal.

Just spend some more from an established brand, you'll get better earbuds that will most likely last longer. The Jabra 65T refurbs are probably the best value. If you just want cheap earbuds like these to listen to music then go ahead, but no need to hype it up excessively.
These are supposed to be New Year’s gifts.

There's no baiting as I went in eyes open knowing Amazon returns cover me.

I can't rock any of these devices because they aren't work appropriate.

I may still keep K-Sound and gift them. The other ones may go back.

For many people, these are plenty good, they just don't meet my demanding standards.