• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2021 12:15 am
[OP]
Nov 24, 2020
84 posts
93 upvotes
Wpg

[Amazon.ca] KZ ZSN Pro In ear earbuds for $25.49 no tax - Limited Time Deal

Limited Time Deal, but I don't see expiry date.

KZ ZSN Pro, great BUDGET in ear earbuds headphones, without microphone.
For prime members: $25.49, delivery included, no taxes.
https://www.amazon.ca/Earphones-Yinyoo- ... r=8-5&th=1
Blue and Black colors available for this price.

This seller's normal price $ 29.99, others sell for $ 39.59 and 32.99. So $25.49 looks very good.
Last edited by Hauntednsk on Feb 1st, 2021 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
19 replies
Nov 30, 2013
404 posts
336 upvotes
This is more for people who appreciate neutral sound. Not for bass. Have another kz iem and love it. Fitting might be difficult.
[OP]
Nov 24, 2020
84 posts
93 upvotes
Wpg
I have these and they provide enough bass, but they are not for basshead for sure. Have no issues with them, using stock cable and earbuds.
These are great IEMs for $25.49 only.
Jun 26, 2005
224 posts
157 upvotes
I used to own these and for me they were the worst of the KZ's I own (ZS10 Pro, ZSX, ZAX). The treble was insanely hot for my tastes but others might find them to be ok.

If you can handle the nightmare of Aliexpress and CanadaPost shipping I'd get the Blon BL-01, Blon BL-03 or the newish KZ DQ6 if you want cheap IEMs. Even cheaper are the KZ EDX or the CCA CST.

Chi-Fi IEMs are usually overpriced on Amazon Canada but you can get Prime on some of them.
Jul 23, 2006
512 posts
197 upvotes
Toronto
johnnytangho wrote: I used to own these and for me they were the worst of the KZ's I own (ZS10 Pro, ZSX, ZAX). The treble was insanely hot for my tastes but others might find them to be ok.

If you can handle the nightmare of Aliexpress and CanadaPost shipping I'd get the Blon BL-01, Blon BL-03 or the newish KZ DQ6 if you want cheap IEMs. Even cheaper are the KZ EDX or the CCA CST.

Chi-Fi IEMs are usually overpriced on Amazon Canada but you can get Prime on some of them.
You can’t blame ZSN Pro, they just $13 on AliExpress, their sound better than most Bluetooth earbuds,
May 22, 2018
206 posts
499 upvotes
I have KZ ATE and they're legit. Best thing about it is that they're durable as heck. I use them in bed to listen to a podcast while falling asleep. I've ripped and broken other headphones but KZ seem to hold up.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
9338 posts
4147 upvotes
Toronto
these look way more expensive than they really are
Jul 3, 2020
147 posts
247 upvotes
OutOfSt0ck wrote: The price I see for that is $52
Check out linsoul.com, they're $27USD right now.

Having used them for a while, I believe they are worth much more than asking price.
Mar 2, 2014
13 posts
42 upvotes
Ajax
Thanks for the link been looking for a good price on these ones got em for 9 CAD via Canada post shipping with new member coupon Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Jun 12, 2007
856 posts
488 upvotes
Are these in ear type of headphones good for meetings? Are they a way different experience than iphone earbuds?
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2003
3114 posts
203 upvotes
johnnytangho wrote: I used to own these and for me they were the worst of the KZ's I own (ZS10 Pro, ZSX, ZAX). The treble was insanely hot for my tastes but others might find them to be ok.

I have 2 BLON BL01's in the toronto area if anyone doesnt want to wait for shipping
Jun 26, 2005
224 posts
157 upvotes
dre145 wrote: I have 2 BLON BL01's in the toronto area if anyone doesnt want to wait for shipping
I like the Blon BL-01 but the KZ ZAX and the CCA CA16 are my main IEMs right now. I have a pair of KZ DQ6 that have been sitting with CPost in B.C since Jan 25th. Maybe they'll arrive in Toronto next month...

Budget IEMs can be very addictive. Esp the cable options. I buy replacement cables for every IEM. Cables by KBear, Tripowin, NiceHCK. Not going to say outright that they improve the sound but swapping out the cheap cables that come with most budget IEMs is just something I like to do.
Nov 30, 2013
404 posts
336 upvotes
kingkelly wrote: Are these in ear type of headphones good for meetings? Are they a way different experience than iphone earbuds?
No. The mic on them are very primitive. The cable and the mic are detachable so you can by a fiio Bluetooth mic/cable to get the equivalent quality of earbuds. But I don’t think you can beat apple in term of voice call quality.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2003
3114 posts
203 upvotes
johnnytangho wrote: I like the Blon BL-01 but the KZ ZAX and the CCA CA16 are my main IEMs right now. I have a pair of KZ DQ6 that have been sitting with CPost in B.C since Jan 25th. Maybe they'll arrive in Toronto next month...

Budget IEMs can be very addictive. Esp the cable options. I buy replacement cables for every IEM. Cables by KBear, Tripowin, NiceHCK. Not going to say outright that they improve the sound but swapping out the cheap cables that come with most budget IEMs is just something I like to do.
I agree about the cables, sound quality is questionable, I know people like to argue one way or the other. But the look, feel and quality/durability is worth for me. Even if you are spending almost the price of the IEMs