Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

La Grille, Grilling Made Easy, Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning, 825g - $9.49

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2022 10:23 am
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2013
1633 posts
9436 upvotes
MILTON

[Amazon.ca] La Grille, Grilling Made Easy, Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning, 825g - $9.49

La Grille, Grilling Made Easy, Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning, 825g
  • Capture the flavour of old Montréal with this robust blend of pepper, garlic, onion and a combination of 12 gourmet spices and seasonings
  • The original, the one and only.... imitations don't even come close
  • This is the spice that made steak famous
  • Club House La Grille seasonings make it easy to deliver the bigger, bolder grilling flavours your customers are demanding
  • The brand Canada Trusts for all their Grilling Needs. The true sign of a delicious meal is an empty plate!
45 replies
Nov 7, 2015
84 posts
42 upvotes
Saint-Sauveur, QC
Does anyone remember the price at Costco?
Mar 18, 2015
106 posts
45 upvotes
Barrie, ON
I'm seeing 9.49 at Costco.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1773 posts
571 upvotes
GTA
Gr8tLife wrote: I'm seeing 9.49 at Costco.
Buying from Costco, you get to see the expiration date.
----------------------------------------------------
Koodo - $45/75GB plan + $0/4gb add on - Medium Tab / Tab Plus
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text + 50GB plan $99/yearly X2
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text only plan $25/year
Jun 1, 2019
103 posts
117 upvotes
Yikes it better not expire. Ive been using the same big bottle for 3 years now.
Nov 14, 2021
71 posts
32 upvotes
Why isnt the italiano seasoning unavailable. Its out of stock at costco and most of the stores. :(
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2004
5787 posts
2609 upvotes
Toronto
dirkdigglr wrote: Yikes it better not expire. Ive been using the same big bottle for 3 years now.
It doesn't. I've had one for over 5 years. Still taste the same on my steaks.
Dec 8, 2009
476 posts
587 upvotes
Mississauga
Good deal. If I didn't have one, I'd buy again.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
2439 posts
2972 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Do people put seasoning on a burger patty as well?
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
2439 posts
2972 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
CheapoFillipo wrote: Spices expire?

who knew?
Spiritualx wrote: Have a hard time believing spices expire.. it’s dry
They don't expire as much as lose some taste/smell if left open for years. I wouldn't call it expiring though, more like a best before.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
4266 posts
3731 upvotes
This is one of the only Clubhouse seasonings I can't stand. Maybe I'm more appreciative of pure steak flavour with just salt + pepper, but I find the coriander in this takes over completely and is off-putting, particularly on some good steak meat. My Argentinian bbq-nut side of the family agrees, maybe it's a cultural thing.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2019
1164 posts
2185 upvotes
Ottawa
Expiration date or BB on many items is just a recommendation that in many cases serves the company's objectives. How much you can push beyond that date differs from one item to another. Yogurt for instance, I'd still have it a month after the "expiry" date and it will still taste good (maybe a little bit sour-ish, but that's fine). Eggs probably the same (if refrigerated). Milk, maybe a week or 10 days. Spices, I wouldn't even check their date :P
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2011
1446 posts
1665 upvotes
Toronto
razrsharp wrote: This is one of the only Clubhouse seasonings I can't stand. Maybe I'm more appreciative of pure steak flavour with just salt + pepper, but I find the coriander in this takes over completely and is off-putting, particularly on some good steak meat. My Argentinian bbq-nut side of the family agrees, maybe it's a cultural thing.
I agree. Not a fan. Neither is my girlfriend.
temp3333 wrote: Why isnt the italiano seasoning unavailable. Its out of stock at costco and most of the stores. :(
This though, biggggggg fan. Go-to spice for lots and lots of things!
May 17, 2011
902 posts
913 upvotes
Toronto
Clubhouse=McCormick in the US. McCormick sells a montreal steak spice marinade which is just individually portioned steak spice. It makes a fantastic marinade (for us) for flank or skirt steak.
1 package is .71 ounces/20ish grams and I weighed it out to be 3 tablespoons of the spice mix.

1 package Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Marinade
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons red wine or white vinegar
1 1/2 pounds beef*, pork or lamb

1. Mix Marinade Mix, oil, water and vinegar in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for basting. Place meat in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove meat from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Grill, broil, or bake until desired doneness, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Discard any remaining marinade.
Makes 3/4 cup marinade.

*Best with sirloin, ribeye or round steak.

Zesty Wine Marinade: Substitute 2 tablespoons red wine for vinegar in Step 1. Continue as directed.

https://www.mccormick.com/grill-mates/f ... k-marinade
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2012
1071 posts
2378 upvotes
Time machine post as FYI - $5.89 in May 2019
2010-2023 Contest Winnings = $0
Jan 17, 2009
241 posts
368 upvotes
aouniat wrote: Expiration date or BB on many items is just a recommendation that in many cases serves the company's objectives. How much you can push beyond that date differs from one item to another. Yogurt for instance, I'd still have it a month after the "expiry" date and it will still taste good (maybe a little bit sour-ish, but that's fine). Eggs probably the same (if refrigerated). Milk, maybe a week or 10 days. Spices, I wouldn't even check their date :P
It turns into poison at midnight the day of, according to my Mom.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2606 posts
2199 upvotes
Canada
Bigboy16 wrote: Do people put seasoning on a burger patty as well?
I usually incorporate seasoning into the patty rather than on it but that’s just personal preference to me
Oct 29, 2013
325 posts
167 upvotes
Markham, ON
Is this better or the Keg steak seasoning? I saw the Keg seasoning at costco 1.1kg for about $6