Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

The Last of us Part 2 PS4 $14.95 (70% OFF)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2022 11:37 pm
44 replies
Sr. Member
Jul 19, 2006
605 posts
248 upvotes
Already have the game but thumbs up for the great find! Awesome deal!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2010
1217 posts
904 upvotes
White Bear, ON
only if there was a 5 instead of a 4 after PS.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 4, 2013
1353 posts
815 upvotes
Surrey, BC (GVR)
mathu83 wrote: only if there was a 5 instead of a 4 after PS.
I started playing it on ps5 yesterday and I havent even thought about it needing to be a ps5 update. It really looks and plays great as it is.
Please check my feedback:
RFD
HWC
Heatware
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
2526 posts
2304 upvotes
crazyea wrote: I started playing it on ps5 yesterday and I havent even thought about it needing to be a ps5 update. It really looks and plays great as it is.
It actually got an update to be ps5 aware. It runs at 60 fps on ps5. I don’t think they would have done much more with an official ps5 version, maybe better load times and duel sense support.

Last edited by Kevcorm on Dec 22nd, 2022 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Oct 9, 2019
20 posts
17 upvotes
Quick question for u gamers.

AC Valhalla is 24.99. Should I buy now or wait for sub $15 price range? Currently have a couple games in backlog (eldin ring and Ghost of Tsushima)
Last edited by PoliSpohorous on Dec 22nd, 2022 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Hunter Enthusiast
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
2526 posts
2304 upvotes
PoliSpohorous wrote: Quick question for u gamers.

AC Valhalla is 24.99. Should I buy now or wait for sub $15 price range? Currently have a couple games in backlog (Rosen ring and Ghost of Tsushima)
Imo wait. It’s a good game, but the copy and paste padding makes most people quit long before the story is over.
Member
Nov 8, 2022
200 posts
238 upvotes
I am waiting for the PC port, I don't think this will run well on base PS4.

The rumours are PC port will be mid-2023, I think I will wait. TLOS 1 sold a good amount of PC so its expected.
Last edited by MagicSnail on Dec 22nd, 2022 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 4, 2013
1353 posts
815 upvotes
Surrey, BC (GVR)
Kevcorm wrote: It actually got an update to be ps5 aware. It runs at 60 fps on ps5. I don’t think they would have done much more with an official ps5 version, maybe better load times and duel sense support.

The load times are something I did notice. They are quite poor honestly.
Please check my feedback:
RFD
HWC
Heatware
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
2526 posts
2304 upvotes
MagicSnail wrote: I am waiting for the PC port, I don't think this will run well on base PS4.
It’s a solid 30fps 1080p on ps4, but I think it’s worth waiting to play at 60 fps if you can.
Member
User avatar
Sep 6, 2012
231 posts
209 upvotes
Pickering Ontario
I would wait for the ps5 version fyi
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
2526 posts
2304 upvotes
MagicSnail wrote: I am waiting for the PC port, I don't think this will run well on base PS4.

The rumours are PC port will be mid-2023, I think I will wait. TLOS 1 sold a good amount of PC so its expected.
It’s a solid 1080p 30 fps

I think it’s probably the best I’ve seen from the ps4 to be honest.
Member
Nov 8, 2022
200 posts
238 upvotes
Kevcorm wrote: It’s a solid 1080p 30 fps

I think it’s probably the best I’ve seen from the ps4 to be honest.
Tempting but my PS4 sounds like a Jet Engine when its pushed.
Newbie
Aug 28, 2011
31 posts
26 upvotes
Markham
Say what you want about the story, which I disagree with also. But what a great price for the gameplay alone. Such an improvement over the first!
Newbie
Jul 1, 2021
84 posts
63 upvotes
If I buy this, will I get the PS5 patch free?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 4, 2013
1353 posts
815 upvotes
Surrey, BC (GVR)
michi298 wrote: Say what you want about the story, which I disagree with also. But what a great price for the gameplay alone. Such an improvement over the first!
I'm enjoying when I get to play, but after 1.5 hours there is barely any actual game play. It's more of an interactive movie so far.
Please check my feedback:
RFD
HWC
Heatware
Penalty Box
Nov 27, 2011
4861 posts
4350 upvotes
Calgary
GG2012 wrote: If I buy this, will I get the PS5 patch free?
The current patch to unlock framerates is free.

An upgrade to future native PS5 version won't be free, since Sony has already said any game after HFW will require a ln upgrade fee.
teksavvy sucks
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 26, 2007
3064 posts
1365 upvotes
jetertmac wrote: If you prefer digital the PlayStation store has the game for $13.37.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... TOFUSPART2
All games are digital now: you buy the disk it has 70 gig of data on it, then there's a patch, and it downloads 70 gig to your hard drive.

At least you can sell the disk after.
There is no god. But it still feels good to be kind to people, animals, and the environment, so keep doing that.

Top