Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1346 posts
5958 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Lavazza Espresso Crema E Gusto Brick Coffee, 250g - $1.99

Super awesome price on a super-delicious tasting coffee! Grinning Face With Smiling EyesHot BeverageHot BeverageHot Beverage

Grab a minimum of two (2) or up to five (5) bricks for $1.99 each.

Update: NOT EXPIRED but Item is temporarily out of stock and thus you cannot Subscribe and Save. BUT you can still order coffee bricks for $1.99 each and Amazon will sent you fresh stock once they replenish in their warehouses.

Save an extra 5% or 15% you get them on Subscribe & Save.

Hint: Set up multiple Subscribe & Save orders of five to grab even more bricks. e.g., set up two subscriptions with 5 bricks in each order.

Afiyet olsun! Enjoy! Bon appétit! Grinning Face With Smiling EyesHot BeverageHot BeverageHot BeverageHot Beverage
Images
  • 81sJWtahaQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Last edited by coopercold on Jun 10th, 2021 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
35 replies
Nov 19, 2016
533 posts
311 upvotes
Just here to say I like your posts because of the fun emoticons you always throw in lol
Dec 8, 2008
238 posts
73 upvotes
Ottawa
Awesome price Hot BeverageHot BeverageHot BeverageHot BeverageHot Beverage wish I could buy more than 5!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1346 posts
5958 upvotes
Slimschmee wrote: Awesome price Hot BeverageHot BeverageHot BeverageHot BeverageHot Beverage wish I could buy more than 5!
You can! Grinning FaceGrinning FaceGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes Just place separate Subscribe and Save orders, with five in each. I placed two orders of 5 packs, for a total of 10! 🥳🥳🥳
MisterTeee wrote: Just here to say I like your posts because of the fun emoticons you always throw in lol
Thanks, friend! Grinning Cat Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
3573 posts
5009 upvotes
BC
Great price, usually around $4 in stores.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2806 posts
527 upvotes
Toronto
coopercold wrote: You can! Grinning FaceGrinning FaceGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes Just place separate Subscribe and Save orders, with five in each. I placed two orders of 5 packs, for a total of 10! 🥳🥳🥳
Thanks, friend! Grinning Cat Face With Smiling Eyes
I don't like commitment. Can I cancel the subscription after the first arrives? I remember doing that with Walmart.
Nov 23, 2004
865 posts
1525 upvotes
Ontario
always love new coffees to try in the espresso machine - in for a few, thanks for sharing OP
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2806 posts
527 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone suggest something stronger to make Vietnamese cold coffee? I use this sometimes but I think the coffee is not strong enough. Not enough robusta maybe...
May 10, 2021
6 posts
3 upvotes
pipolchap wrote: Anyone suggest something stronger to make Vietnamese cold coffee? I use this sometimes but I think the coffee is not strong enough. Not enough robusta maybe...
Get some Trung Nguyen
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
14514 posts
8436 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Jumped the gun, not beans. Good deal anyway if you want bricks!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1346 posts
5958 upvotes
pipolchap wrote: I don't like commitment. Can I cancel the subscription after the first arrives? I remember doing that with Walmart.
Absolutely! You can cancel after your first shipment arrives without any further obligation.
Dec 8, 2008
238 posts
73 upvotes
Ottawa
Hmmm I tried different qtys and time-frames and still could only get one order of & to go through.

*Edit* after fiddling around, clearing cookies ect I was able to add a second subscribe and save ! Thx you OP!
Last edited by Slimschmee on Jun 10th, 2021 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 14, 2017
255 posts
97 upvotes
Awesome. Thanks OP. In for 5. This is what I mostly use. My current store is full of fellow Italians that snag these up QUICKLY when they go on sale! Face Screaming In Fear
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2806 posts
527 upvotes
Toronto
Unfortunately I'm not a Prime member, but for those who live near Fortino's, it's $2 a brick this week.
Screenshot_20210610-121656_Flipp.jpg
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2003
1464 posts
535 upvotes
YVR
any place in vancouver have these on sale?

such a shame these aren't avail in beans...really don't like preground
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.
Dec 21, 2009
732 posts
280 upvotes
Vancouver
are these course grind? Could you use them in the french press?
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
3573 posts
5009 upvotes
BC
TheSalesman wrote: are these course grind? Could you use them in the french press?
Nope, it's finely ground coffee. Better off getting beans and grinding yourself

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)