Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Lego Art World Map 31203 $210 (40% off) reg $350

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2021 6:19 pm
29 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 4, 2009
1456 posts
812 upvotes
Windsor, ON area
Damn it, I just bought this full price at the Lego store last week... Wonder if I can return it.

Updated: just looked at Lego return policy and I'm to return it and buy this Amazon one. Thanks so much OP!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 15, 2003
1067 posts
344 upvotes
Thank you!!! I've always wanted this!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 14, 2006
1571 posts
1089 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
When it first came out I really wanted it... but gradually I lost interest on it... but at 40% off I picked one up.

Surprised to see 40% off on a major set like this.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
1022 posts
682 upvotes
Toronto
Wow people really have disposable income ..
What do you guys do to earn your millions????
Jr. Member
Apr 20, 2006
134 posts
106 upvotes
This is definitely one of the biggest set in terms of pieces but for people that have completed this was the build boring? No real different building techniques so it seems monotonous. Looks good on the wall though.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 14, 2006
1571 posts
1089 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
abdlc wrote: This is definitely one of the biggest set in terms of pieces but for people that have completed this was the build boring? No real different building techniques so it seems monotonous. Looks good on the wall though.
I'm planning to do the ocean the alternative way it's shown.... but it doesn't coming with instruction, but I'm sure I can find it somewhere.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2008
6002 posts
2182 upvotes
abdlc wrote: This is definitely one of the biggest set in terms of pieces but for people that have completed this was the build boring? No real different building techniques so it seems monotonous. Looks good on the wall though.
I don't even think it looks that great. Very low resolution.
It would be a fun activity though.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 14, 2006
1571 posts
1089 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
y26day wrote: deal dead?
karlb wrote: deal dead
Oh wow that was fast....

Keep checking though they may comeback in stock
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 7, 2007
10558 posts
2045 upvotes
wait... so it's just a bunch of mult colored dots...

and you guys are paying how much for thoese??
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2008
6002 posts
2182 upvotes
kingofwale wrote: wait... so it's just a bunch of mult colored dots...

and you guys are paying how much for thoese??
its the cult of Lego

Though I understand. Lego is pretty amazing stuff and has stood the test of time.
Member
Apr 1, 2011
430 posts
400 upvotes
Toronto
I showed this to my husband trying to get him agree that this is the most ridiculous Lego set, and then he passed me his credit card and made me buy it ... for real!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5771 posts
4189 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
consumer be me wrote: Wow people really have disposable income ..
What do you guys do to earn your millions????
Real estate. Easy money.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
4949 posts
4522 upvotes
GTA
SomeOtherDude wrote: I don't even think it looks that great. Very low resolution.
It would be a fun activity though.
I thought my vision got blury or something Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Member
Nov 18, 2014
396 posts
466 upvotes
Calgary, AB
SomeOtherDude wrote: its the cult of Lego

Though I understand. Lego is pretty amazing stuff and has stood the test of time.
Definitely a cult. I love Lego but my wallet loves the excellent Chinese versions.
Sr. Member
Jun 25, 2017
927 posts
501 upvotes
consumer be me wrote: Wow people really have disposable income ..
What do you guys do to earn your millions????
Credit card debt
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
4819 posts
5270 upvotes
Alberta
Dammit! I can't believe I missed this, would have purchased instantly.

Top