Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] LEGO International Space Station $84.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2020 10:03 am
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jul 5, 2008
784 posts
488 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] LEGO International Space Station $84.99

I've been looking to get this for a while now but it was never discounted. Now on for $84.99 from $99.99 Limited Time Deal

Note: First deal posting so hopefully I did it right. :)
17 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
16190 posts
17692 upvotes
15 to 20 years ago, LEGO CEO specifically identified and marketed towards adult consumers, a pre-existing segment for decades prior.

Today, best of my recollection, they're the largest source of dollar sales.

Stay blessed, folks.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1210 posts
540 upvotes
Sask
84.99 has been pretty much regular price on costco.ca for a while now.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jul 5, 2008
784 posts
488 upvotes
ced2334 wrote: 84.99 has been pretty much regular price on costco.ca for a while now.
Thanks, I never thought to look at Costco for LEGO.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jul 5, 2008
784 posts
488 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: 15 to 20 years ago, LEGO CEO specifically identified and marketed towards adult consumers, a pre-existing segment for decades prior.

Today, best of my recollection, they're the largest source of dollar sales.

Stay blessed, folks.
Yes, some of their products are definitely not child friendly, price wise or piece count.
Jr. Member
Oct 27, 2017
110 posts
125 upvotes
lego is a money suck.. had enough in childhood.. must resist..
Member
Dec 13, 2005
296 posts
169 upvotes
Costco factor in a small portion of your membership price.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 4, 2007
963 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
The only small benefits from buying with amazon is you can use Amex and get faster prime shipping.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 8, 2003
9398 posts
1571 upvotes
Richmond Hill
adavidso wrote: Costco factor in a small portion of your membership price.
More like shipping cost
Jr. Member
Jul 20, 2014
122 posts
38 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
redflagdealsguy wrote: 15 to 20 years ago, LEGO CEO specifically identified and marketed towards adult consumers, a pre-existing segment for decades prior.

Today, best of my recollection, they're the largest source of dollar sales.

Stay blessed, folks.
RFD also targets adult consumers.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1413 posts
509 upvotes
shadowsteve wrote: Thanks, I never thought to look at Costco for LEGO.
Costco will typically sell the set for cheaper or come with a bonus set.
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1226 posts
382 upvotes
KANATA
I got this set the day it came out. Its great.
derpin
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1210 posts
540 upvotes
Sask
adavidso wrote: Costco factor in a small portion of your membership price.
You can buy a lot of stuff on costco.ca without being a member.
Jr. Member
Jul 29, 2011
137 posts
154 upvotes
Vancouver
ced2334 wrote: You can buy a lot of stuff on costco.ca without being a member.
They changed that with coronavirus. You need to be a member now.

Top