Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

LEGO Nintendo Entertainment System $245.50

  • Last Updated:
  • May 3rd, 2021 10:32 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
5347 posts
6183 upvotes
Alberta

[Amazon.ca] LEGO Nintendo Entertainment System $245.50

I was just alerted by the camel that the LEGO Nintendo Entertainment System has dropped to an all time low price of $245.50, normally $299.99 and often sold out. It's listed as a limited time deal, so I don't expect it to last long.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2555 posts
2367 upvotes
Vancouver
Lush78 wrote: I was just alerted by the camel that the LEGO Nintendo Entertainment System has dropped to an all time low price of $245.50, normally $299.99 and often sold out. It's listed as a limited time deal, so I don't expect it to last long.
THANK YOU!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
5347 posts
6183 upvotes
Alberta
azn0Richard0 wrote: Strange Lego has two listings and the one I tracked wasn't discounted: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08HVXMQ87
Yeah I seen that 2nd listing too. Strange indeed. I've been wanting this set since it released, but my son and I have a huge Lego Star Wars collection and I've been trying not to branch out. We picked our poison, but I couldn't resist this price drop and purchased instantly. Here's a glimpse at our Lego collection. We've since added several more Lego sets and I need to find the time to update the pictures.

https://forum.rebelscum.com/threads/ful ... 7.1125122/
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2010
1677 posts
4924 upvotes
Montreal
I like the set, but i'm torn for a hundred or two dollars more, you could've bought a switch and it would have more use than sitting on display collecting dust.
Just a struggle figuring whether I really want it, and the space to display it if I do get it.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
5347 posts
6183 upvotes
Alberta
azn0Richard0 wrote: I like the set, but i'm torn for a hundred or two dollars more, you could've bought a switch and it would have more use than sitting on display collecting dust.
Just a struggle figuring whether I really want it, and the space to display it if I do get it.
Yeah, I hesitated for a moment. I just ordered the new R2-D2 that was released 2 days ago before it instantly sold out. Display place is a real problem.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 21, 2009
4101 posts
2121 upvotes
Niagara
Nice find OP. I have this set, and I don’t know why but it was one of my more favourite ones to build. Also like having it out on display on the TV bench with other actual consoles and such. They did an excellent job with it.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5818 posts
5788 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Lush78 wrote: Yeah I seen that 2nd listing too. Strange indeed. I've been wanting this set since it released, but my son and I have a huge Lego Star Wars collection and I've been trying not to branch out. We picked our poison, but I couldn't resist this price drop and purchased instantly. Here's a glimpse at our Lego collection. We've since added several more Lego sets and I need to find the time to update the pictures.

https://forum.rebelscum.com/threads/ful ... 7.1125122/
Rebelscum...I bet many rebels did when they saw your collection.
Jr. Member
Aug 23, 2020
166 posts
351 upvotes
Man I hate this site....in on one.

The way I see it, in 10-15 years I can sell it for what I paid for it (@ the very least). It is such a cool set/collectable. Costco had the combo pack with a free Mario set but I had no interest in the additional set for $299.99. This is a fair price for the piece count and will nice in my games room.

Life is short...treat yourself.
Member
Mar 14, 2008
363 posts
157 upvotes
Dead deal already, I snoozed and loosed while keeping the tab open at 245$ Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1258 posts
713 upvotes
Dead deal Amazon price bot caught on. Also, this is cool but it's more expensive than the actual NES itself!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 29, 2007
5612 posts
5339 upvotes
No Bum Deals
PirateAngel3000 wrote: Dead deal Amazon price bot caught on.!
That, or what is usually the case, there are only x amount available at discount.
. 🢂 4x Telus Endless 25GB - Shared Pool 100GB [$30] | 2x CAN-US 200min [$0] | 5x CAN-US PoM Tablet+Data [$0] | 1x PoM Watch Cellular [$0] 🢀
🢂
Bodgers Business Grade 500u 3yr [$50] 🢀
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1258 posts
713 upvotes
pooper wrote: That, or what is usually the case, there are only x amount available at discount.
Yeah so equally a stupid amazon thing. Okay cool

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)