• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2021 6:44 pm
13 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5295 posts
6112 upvotes
Alberta
Thanks. Great deal and I needed this helmet.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7181 posts
9153 upvotes
The NORTH
To buy or not to buy....
Dec 29, 2008
563 posts
859 upvotes
Mississauga
I don't know what's wrong with me but these star wars lego sets aren't really appealing to me (thinking of the baby yoda one and now this one). Thanks for sharing though.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2619 posts
2566 upvotes
Toronto
RadioDude wrote: I don't know what's wrong with me but these star wars lego sets aren't really appealing to me (thinking of the baby yoda one and now this one). Thanks for sharing though.
Those helmets looks a lot nicer in person imho. And it's a lot worse for Vader's because I think being mostly monochromatic seeing in 2D doesn't give nearly the real "look" of it.

I have Boba Fett's and Stormtrooper's. I'm thinking in get Vader's eventually (and possible the Tie Fighter) later on.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4120 posts
2380 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Thanks OP!
Nice price... would have purchased this but already got the Tie Fighter helmet instead (a while back) since Vadar was stuck at $99.99
Wallet needs a break. Winking Face
I can't afford to save that much!
[OP]
Dec 19, 2016
330 posts
532 upvotes
RadioDude wrote: I don't know what's wrong with me but these star wars lego sets aren't really appealing to me (thinking of the baby yoda one and now this one). Thanks for sharing though.
Agreed! I actually didn't get this one or the others, but figured some on here would like the heads-up :)
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4120 posts
2380 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
narcomonger wrote: Agreed! I actually didn't get this one or the others, but figured some on here would like the heads-up :)
True RFD spirit! Thumbs Up Sign

BTW, just caved in and purchased this along with the Scout Trooper helmet (in other thread). and the LEGO BrickHeadz Star Wars The Mandalorian & The Child 75317.

Thanks all.
I can't afford to save that much!
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
3016 posts
1983 upvotes
Toronto
Kind of small, no?
This would be great double in size.
Jan 4, 2008
43 posts
6 upvotes
Sigh... Totally missed this deal. Loudly Crying Face The last one I needed to complete the set...
May 7, 2010
605 posts
485 upvotes
Edmonton
Itchy Foot wrote: Sigh... Totally missed this deal. Loudly Crying Face The last one I needed to complete the set...
Nope you didn't miss the deal. Still available at Walmart online Winking Face