None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5289 posts
6103 upvotes
Alberta

[Amazon.ca] LEGO Star Wars Imperial Probe Droid $54.86

All time low. This deal was posted in another Star Wars Lego thread from Walmart. Amazon is now matching the price and I thought it deserved a thread of its own. I already ordered and received the Darth Vader and Scout Trooper helmets, and this Probe Droid was the only missing set I didn't purchase yet from those released around May the 4th celebration. I already purchased the R2-D2 UCS set that weekend with the Lego promotion. I would have preferred to order from Amazon, but there was no easy way to cancel my Walmart order from yesterday for this set. In my opinion, this is the best deal of the recent Star Wars Lego postings with the largest savings.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4116 posts
2363 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Great timing!

I also had ordered from Walmart Winking Face. Apparently, cancellation can only be done within 30 minutes of placing order. Not a big issue as you can still return it under their return policy (just a bit of extra effort).

Works out better for me with Amazon as I had a $20 credit waiting to be used. Money-mouth Face

Thanks OP!
I can't afford to save that much!
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
44423 posts
7705 upvotes
Good price but Usually ships within 1 to 2 months.

FREE delivery: Sep 4 - 23 Details
Fastest delivery: Aug 31 - Sep 21
Blanka
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2006
5048 posts
2037 upvotes
Vancouver
What I find amusing is when I order from Walmart online and the item arrives in an Amazon box.

Jul 10, 2012
92 posts
35 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: All time low. This deal was posted in another Star Wars Lego thread from Walmart. Amazon is now matching the price and I thought it deserved a thread of its own. I already ordered and received the Darth Vader and Scout Trooper helmets, and this Probe Droid was the only missing set I didn't purchase yet from those released around May the 4th celebration. I already purchased the R2-D2 UCS set that weekend with the Lego promotion. I would have preferred to order from Amazon, but there was no easy way to cancel my Walmart order from yesterday for this set. In my opinion, this is the best deal of the recent Star Wars Lego postings with the largest savings.
Why would you prefer to order from Amazon if it's the same price? Is there a difference? Legit curious
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5289 posts
6103 upvotes
Alberta
trdxit wrote: Why would you prefer to order from Amazon if it's the same price? Is there a difference? Legit curious
I rarely order from Walmart (I've only preordered a PS5 and Xbox Series X at launch) and the shipping estimate for this set is further out than what I would expect from Amazon. I don't mind though because I'm swimming in unopened Lego here, so I'm in no rush.
Jul 10, 2012
92 posts
35 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: I rarely order from Walmart (I've only preordered a PS5 and Xbox Series X at launch) and the shipping estimate for this set is further out than what I would expect from Amazon. I don't mind though because I'm swimming in unopened Lego here, so I'm in no rush.
so just the shipping time. gotcha. same boat here, tons of unopened Lego. I ordered from WM last night before seeing this, but no rush to get it.
Aug 12, 2011
616 posts
427 upvotes
Toronto
Actually mine from Amazon is arriving tmr. It's only if u ordered after the first batch went out of stock that restock batch will ship out later

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)