Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Lego Star Wars A-Wing UCS $220.10

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2021 12:14 am
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2004
4212 posts
384 upvotes
Canada

[Amazon.ca] Lego Star Wars A-Wing UCS $220.10

Amazon Canada currently has the UCS LEGO Star Wars 75275 A-wing Starfighter on sale for $220.10 (reg.$259.99).

Savings work out to be 15% off. Free shipping on orders above $35.

Not sure how many are left but I’m sure this will sell out fairly quick.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Mar 18th, 2021 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed link/nonRFD affiliate tag removed
9 replies
Oct 17, 2005
505 posts
1017 upvotes
Toronto
This ships via Amazon's "Frustration-Free Packaging" so the original package is exposed during shipping.

Don't forget to select the option to ship in Amazon packaging at checkout to avoid delivery damage or prying eyes (porch pirates)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
Great set. My 10yo son recently built this one
Banned
Apr 6, 2019
97 posts
208 upvotes
blazer7 wrote: This ships via Amazon's "Frustration-Free Packaging" so the original package is exposed during shipping.

Don't forget to select the option to ship in Amazon packaging at checkout to avoid delivery damage or prying eyes (porch pirates)
funny, when did a cardboard box become frustrating to open, especially with the tape amazon uses Face With Tears Of Joy
Jan 4, 2008
46 posts
6 upvotes
Thanks op!
blazer7 wrote: This ships via Amazon's "Frustration-Free Packaging" so the original package is exposed during shipping.

Not so worried about pirates. The box needs to be mint! Thanks for the reminder. Didn't even realize this was an option as I was disappointed last time when they shipped my items in the original box!
Banned
Jan 28, 2021
165 posts
405 upvotes
Little Portugal
nice try for kidos, thank you!
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1384 posts
575 upvotes
Ah gawd, I was probably staring at the "Finish Order" button for a solid 5 mins debating whether to pull the trigger.

Thanks OP?
:P

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)