Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Lenovo Legion 5 15.6" (1080p) 144Hz Ryzen 7 4800H, 16GB DDR4 ram, 512GB SSD, Nvidia 1660Ti - $1320

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2020 1:05 am
Oct 1, 2020
136 posts
66 upvotes
AGTOM83 wrote: The Asus Zephyrus G14 is an option. It regularly goes on sale for $1499+tax. You can get open box ones for $1409+tax at Best Buy when the sale is on.

You have to adjust a few settings, but battery life of 8-10 hours under non-gaming use is doable. It's also only 3.5 pounds which gives you loads of portability.
The G15 is on sale today, seems like a good buy. I'm very tempted.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2006
2694 posts
1175 upvotes
rayvac wrote: I was going to buy a Lenovo Laptop, but I heard they have sound cracking problem, because the sound card is close the the Hard drive.
All problems like these are model specific. You will find similar problems at any brand, depending on the model.
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
22 posts
18 upvotes
Prices are really steady even after a year. This is about what I paid for nearly the same system a year ago and it even had a larger 1TB SDD.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2007
1162 posts
1036 upvotes
they have a warehouse deal at 1268$ if you want to bring it down an extra 100$... but it's risky to buy warehouse for sure
Nov 30, 2019
62 posts
19 upvotes
I got one. Only gripe is my F key. It doesn't always trigger if you hit it slightly off-centre.

Quite impressed. I rarely care about battery life; haven't even tested that yet. Haven't even noticed it heating up, and I played fortnite with my son for more than an hour.

The 4800H is a gem!

After living with a MacBook the touchpad feels horrid, but it's decent compared to other laptops I've had.

You need a USB-C dongle if you want to go up a 3rd screen. I got a cheapy ($25?) from Amazon and it runs the [email protected] over HDMI exactly like the HDMI port runs on the other screen.
Bonus points for also then having the option to hook my Android to an HDMI display and/or giving it a USB port.

512GB won't cut it for long with today's 80GB+ games, so I'll probably get a SATA SSD unless I can confirm that the 2nd NVMe works now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)