Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Let It Be Special Edition (Super Deluxe Vinyl) [4LP + 12” EP] $108.58

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2022 10:43 am
7 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2005
3116 posts
2251 upvotes
Canadia
Stive85 wrote: Doesn't the radio have music? You have a few commercials, but you get to keep the $10.00 a month subscription fee...
I think you took my comment the wrong way. I love the Beatles and the various re-releases that have come out over the years. When I read your post and saw the contents of the collection, my first thought was to see if I could find them on Spotify so I could add them to my listening queue.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention!
Sep 1, 2014
685 posts
1019 upvotes
Ontario
retrothing wrote: I think you took my comment the wrong way. I love the Beatles and the various re-releases that have come out over the years. When I read your post and saw the contents of the collection, my first thought was to see if I could find them on Spotify so I could add them to my listening queue.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention!
LOL.. My bad, as I just meant my reply as a goof rebuttal...didnt take your post to be mocking.

Have a good one!
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3874 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
retrothing wrote: Spotify users can listen to all four LPs as Let It Be (Super Deluxe): https://open.spotify.com/album/1BdxbYp1FaNejpDgtDo25V

You don't get liner notes, but you get to keep $108.58 + tax.
Assuming Spotify version is 320 kpbs then sure you save $108. But what about when Armageddon happens and there's no internet and you're left with your a record player and vinyl like in some WW2 movie scenes where the buildings are crumbled and a dude is playing a record from a hand wound player.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Jul 29, 2010
448 posts
1044 upvotes
Montreal
BRW I bought this twice and both had QC issues. Inner grove distortion and bad noise.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2005
3116 posts
2251 upvotes
Canadia
zdpz wrote: Assuming Spotify version is 320 kpbs then sure you save $108. But what about when Armageddon happens and there's no internet and you're left with your a record player and vinyl like in some WW2 movie scenes where the buildings are crumbled and a dude is playing a record from a hand wound player.
I will grab a poignant Edith Piaf 78 for the sniper scene.