Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Levi's Women's Original Sherpa collar Jeans Jacket black color, all sizes same price $59.96 after 55% OFF

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
7459 posts
7954 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Levi's Women's Original Sherpa collar Jeans Jacket black color, all sizes same price $59.96 after 55% OFF

Levi's Women's Original Sherpa Trucker Jacket ( Trucker's jacket?? Ho, well... ;) ) Color: Black. All sizes are the same price, with the same savings

List Price: $132.99
Price: $59.96
You Save: $73.03 (55%)

97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
Snap closure
Machine Wash
Non-stretch denim with a straight silhouette
Welt hand pockets at sides; spade chest pockets with button flaps and signature Levi's tab
Sherpa-lined point collar, Front snap placket
Chest patch pockets with snap-flap closures, Welt side pockets
Center front length: 18 3/4; center back length: 20 1/4

Made to go the distance. For decades, our truckers have been worn and loved by just about everybody. With a versatile silhouette and perfect length, the original trucker is your new go-to denim jacket. Layer it over any outfit for a timeless look. This one comes with soft sherpa for outdoor comfort
11 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
3170 posts
1601 upvotes
Ottawa
Seems like a good price. I bought a sherpa lined one from Gap last year at the end of the season for about $40. These things can easily cost $150 for some reason.

I don't get why they call it a sherpa collar, because it isn't just the collar that is lined. the pictures show the jacket is lined too.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
22694 posts
10493 upvotes
Toronto
Was about to pull the trigger until I read this

Runs too small, but otherwise great and authentic Levi’s!
Reviewed in Canada on November 29, 2020
Verified Purchase
I really like this jacket and ordered off Amazon as I couldn’t find it on the Levi website or have it shipped as quickly as Amazon. Only problem is that it runs too small. I normally wear medium or large jackets, but the large was too tight on me and had to return it and get an extra large. The XL fits perfect but I’m an average sized short woman, so I can’t imagine this fitting everyone

Seems like it would be an instant return. No give in jean jackets, kinda hard to purchase without trying on. I don't want the return on my Amazon account.
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
May 2, 2021
133 posts
139 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: I don't want the return on my Amazon account.
Do you mind if I ask why?
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1386 posts
2860 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: Lots of reports of getting your account shut down for multiple returns.
I can let you know I have 2 accounts and have made over 200 orders and 100 returns, not shut down. Only people who posts those shutdown comments are people who abuse the return, probably returning used items or missing parts since amazon refunds the moment the return is shipped, before they even check the return
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2021
1382 posts
2554 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…
I don’t see the Sherpa in the black one
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1386 posts
2860 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: Great, thanks
It's spoken about all over the internet. https://www.techwalls.com/amazon-ban-re ... any-items/
I spend and intend to keep spending thousands with Amazon, so I watch what I do. Thanks
Yeah, I wouldnt put so much faith on those blog posts. Theyve never been verified and they even mention it can be because they are returning used items. Of course amazon wont specify that, and so the blog post can frame it in their perspective. I agree thou, amazon is too good to get banned from.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
4198 posts
1312 upvotes
89lilangel wrote: I don’t see the Sherpa in the black one
It's black
If you zoom into the collar it's there
Ebay - 284 - 0 - 0 | Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0 | Grailed - 100 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
Sep 24, 2008
19 posts
22 upvotes
I ended up buying this from the Bay.

Link to item here.

Used this code E64745P to get an extra $10 off.

Note, item says final sale.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
7459 posts
7954 upvotes
squishee wrote: I ended up buying this from the Bay.

Link to item here.

Used this code E64745P to get an extra $10 off.

Note, item says final sale.
Thanks for sharing. Nice for those who can't find their size on Amazon. But beware, final sale may kill the deal
Mar 4, 2019
429 posts
314 upvotes
Montreal
got one yesterday, the size is perfect.
@_pibe

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)