Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Lexar CFAST 2.0 128GB down to $317 (price glitch?)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2015 8:55 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2006
1104 posts
200 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Lexar CFAST 2.0 128GB down to $317 (price glitch?)

Think I found a deal for my fellow video camera buffs out there. I'm planning on getting an Ursa Mini when it launches and have been keeping an eye on sales on CFast 2.0 cards. Needless to say, no sales have come up and the prices have stayed very high - especially with the weak Canadian dollar.

Randomly chose to check up on the prices today and I noticed that the 128GB Lexar card had gone down to $317 for some reason. Hunh, I thought they were around $500? At its current price it's oddly only $1 more than the 64GB card. It was a bit of an intense decision, but I decided to buy two of them giving me 256GB for $630 (plus tax) - which is much better than the regular 256GB card which goes for $1kCDN or $700USD. I figure this is the cheapest you'll be able to get CFast 2.0 cards for quite some time - thought I'd post here to see if it helps out anyone else.

Note: for those who don't know what CFast 2.0 cards are, they are for very high end video cameras.
Images
3 replies
Apr 24, 2014
59 posts
183 upvotes
Sherbrooke, QC
Nice find OP! There are probably only seven people on all of RFD who know what CFast cards are, but thanks for catering to our niche.
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2011
1138 posts
331 upvotes
MARKHAM
SomeoneOnRFD wrote: Nice find OP! There are probably only seven people on all of RFD who know what CFast cards are, but thanks for catering to our niche.
I was just about to say, no one knows about CFast... I'm sure its a really small market, but this is a great price!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2006
1104 posts
200 upvotes
Yeah, I think this is a $100 - $200 savings for the right person. Good luck to my fellow camera nuts!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)