Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Lexar & Patriot 512Gb MicroSDXC for under $100

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2019 3:38 pm
Mar 31, 2009
322 posts
249 upvotes
Soviet Canuckistan
vtse wrote: RFDers don’t let other RFDers buy memory cards from third party sellers.
Except of course there's no difference between their product and Amazon's own stock. Try harder.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2006
1525 posts
606 upvotes
Toronto
jackrabbit000 wrote: This^^^^^^. Received 2 fake cards from Amazon already. Both (Sandisk Extreme) were sold and shipped by Amazon.ca. Never buying another one from their website again.
Did they both come in what seemed to look like legit retail packaging?

I would suspect fakes would have some visual cues that they’re not legit if examined closely.
Dec 17, 2017
435 posts
409 upvotes
Jonald wrote: These good for switch?
I have the lexar and have it filled to the max. No problems so far and have had it for 6 months.
Aug 31, 2015
450 posts
104 upvotes
Concord, ON
Jucius Maximus wrote: I don't buy SD Cards from Amazon.
All of my recent cards came from B&H. That said, I still test every card.
Would it be safe to buy an SD card if the seller is actually Amazon and not a 3rd party or no?
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
AmRando wrote: Except of course there's no difference between their product and Amazon's own stock. Try harder.
Nah.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21223 posts
5939 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
LeafsFan30 wrote: Would it be safe to buy an SD card if the seller is actually Amazon and not a 3rd party or no?
No. It appears that stock co-mingling is a common practice at Amazon. Even if the seller is Amazon, you might still receive a product shipped to their warehouse by some miscellaneous seller.

This is actually a big problem for other 3rd Party sellers - they pay extra to avoid stock co-mingling, but it's reportedly not properly enforced by Amazon. A buyer thinks they're buying from Seller #1, but receive the counterfeit product from Seller #2. Guess which seller receives the scathing review?

This problem is expanding now. You can see the same complaints for B+W camera lens filters on Amazon.com.

I don't know why Amazon continues to shoot itself in the foot by doing this sort of stuff. They are only driving customers to other retailers.
- casual gastronomist -
Jun 3, 2016
275 posts
148 upvotes
Ajax Ont.
I will always down vote lexar failed on more than one occasion, sandisk probably the most reliable
With time, everything will go on sale...
May 30, 2013
609 posts
763 upvotes
Markham
TingN70420 wrote: do you know Hyundai is actually a big brand for copycat in China? Not discriminating but fake and rip offs are 99% of China GDP. They make fake eggs, fake soy sauce, fake Nike shoes which are cheapest items. Enjoy the image and article.

http://autotimesnews.com/news/haima-sho ... -shanghai/
How pathetic must you be, if you have to copy Hyundai.
Mar 31, 2009
322 posts
249 upvotes
Soviet Canuckistan
chanc2 wrote: How pathetic must you be, if you have to copy Hyundai.
racist much?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/hyundai ... ports.html

Genesis and Hyundai were also top-ranked by JD Power for 2018 initial quality and annual reliability. Face it - these brands have been getting better, while other brands sit idle, diddling trash like Chrysler for tax credits or cheating emissions testing and knowingly selling faulty airbags and ignitions. But I guess you prefer to judge things based on social status.. and how they appeared 30 years ago, right?
Mar 31, 2009
322 posts
249 upvotes
Soviet Canuckistan
Well, I guess after being downvoted for legitimate products at 2/3 the price of Scamdisk, I've learned my lesson not to share anything that seems like a good deal if it's on Amazon, or involves technology that you tools think you know something about.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)