Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Lexar Professional 633x 64GB SDXC UHS-I Card w/Image Rescue 5 Software - LSD64GCB1NL633 for $21.85

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2020 5:47 am
[OP]
Jan 24, 2013
928 posts
3986 upvotes
MILTON

[Amazon.ca] Lexar Professional 633x 64GB SDXC UHS-I Card w/Image Rescue 5 Software - LSD64GCB1NL633 for $21.85

best price in a while
  • High-speed, Class 10 performance—leverages UHS-I technology for a read transfer speed up to 633x (95MB/s)
  • Capture high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
  • Enjoy shooting longer without changing cards
  • High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
  • Includes downloadable Image Rescue software to recover most photo and select video files
7 replies
Jan 3, 2013
755 posts
2639 upvotes
Toronto
Not sold by Amazon, reviews suggest it is counterfeit.
Oct 16, 2014
249 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
I would stay away from SD cards from Amazon. Bad experience and received counterfeit on multiple occasions. It's a hit and miss
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5665 posts
2243 upvotes
Debtario
Lexar made quality professional flash memory back in the day, but they got bought out by Longsys. Doubt these are new old stock lexar pro cards, they are just riding the name/reputation now.

If you want a cheap/fast card the Samsung Evo Select 128GB is still around $26@amazon, but backordered. Got two last month and both checked out as genuine through samsung's authentication utility and read/write testing. ALWAYS test, some reviewers claim they got fakes.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Jun 16, 2009
79 posts
227 upvotes
Mississauga
NabeelS182 wrote: I would stay away from SD cards from Amazon. Bad experience and received counterfeit on multiple occasions. It's a hit and miss
Yeah, always buy it locally from Best Buy. Amazon has a hard time differentiating genuine from fake.