Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

LEXIVON 1/2-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 10~150 Ft-Lb/13.6~203.5 Nm (LX-183) $33.96

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2022 5:00 pm
May 25, 2010
704 posts
1010 upvotes
Orillia

[Amazon.ca] LEXIVON 1/2-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 10~150 Ft-Lb/13.6~203.5 Nm (LX-183) $33.96

-also on sale LEXIVON 1/2-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 25-250 Ft-Lb/33.9-338.9 Nm (LX-184)
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07MKSJ4SG?th=1 $62.03 15% off

LEXIVON Click Type Torque Wrench is a mechanically advanced, uniquely calibrated, and certified instrument.

As a company policy, we believe in our customer’s unmatched satisfaction from our products & service.

Therefore each Torque-wrench undergoes multiple tests, far beyond the standard, Including durability & 3 different sets of calibration tests resulting in a personal calibration chart signed by the testing mechanic & carrying a trackable serial number.

The LEXIVON torque wrench is a feat of the perfect balance between a high-class patented mechanism and Modern luxury Product Design.

Have full control over your tool & equipment allowing you to work confidently, eliminating guesswork, and preventing damage from the common tendency to tighten fasteners to a vehicle or equipment in the wrong manner.
Durability is your essential right. Built for consistent performance and long-lasting reliability, The LEXIVON torque wrenches are made from the best sturdy materials possible from the full steel Zero-Plastic body & mechanism to the hardened Chrome-Vanadium alloy ratchet gear head.
Torque scales stand out & are easily observable on the shaft with the brilliant patent-pending rich text to backgrounds contrast. featuring striking yellow scale markings on the novelty gloss Electro-Black background, Easily catching the eye even in low light conditions
Patented internal mechanism emphasizing the smooth-twist rotating handle reducing effort & preventing hand fatigue of up to 62-Percent. embraced by a slick non-slip comfortable knurled grip.
A hard sleek case for proper convenient storage, calibration/testing certificate & an operator's manual, including all safety information.
Last edited by dogger99 on Apr 18th, 2022 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
33 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
Can it be used for bicycle?
May 25, 2010
704 posts
1010 upvotes
Orillia
I'm sure it could be but i would think for a bike you would want 3/8 drive
fightbriz wrote: Can it be used for bicycle?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2006
7000 posts
1122 upvotes
Toronto
Wayyyyy too big for a bike. In general, you'll want a 1/4 inch torque wrench with torque measured in inch pounds.
I Declare - The official guide to your Customs exemptions and item restrictions when returning to Canada from abroad.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2006
1666 posts
532 upvotes
GTA
I've tried this and the EPAuto torque wrench. This one is better because it's easier to twist to spec, and is longer so it's easier to use.

Cons about this one compared to the EPAuto one are the measurements on this one are printed instead of engraved, and the EPAuto set comes with an extension bar which is nice.

I ended up keeping the Lexivon one and bought an extension bar for tire swaps.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
3014 posts
1020 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks op,

Picked up the 3/8 one for the car.
Oct 15, 2009
511 posts
211 upvotes
Winnipeg
geoffs wrote: Careful last STEB8000100 I got was SMR, so warning to those cheap NAS users
Definitely don't think you need a 1/2" drive torque wrench for anything with a NAS... lol
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
2043 posts
696 upvotes
Ottawa
Answer is no.

bicycle has very low torque espevially for Carbon firbe frame. Starting torque 2Nm

Princessauto had one 1/4 inch but double check the range.
Jul 29, 2006
845 posts
1250 upvotes
Ottawa
This one looks identical to the Princess Auto 1/2 in wrench I bought many years ago, right down to the plastic storage box. Mine is chrome plate though. It is also about 10 lbs off calibration now. I still have the bill. Should I return it? Grinning Face
Dec 3, 2019
277 posts
550 upvotes
congo wrote: This one looks identical to the Princess Auto 1/2 in wrench I bought many years ago, right down to the plastic storage box. Mine is chrome plate though. It is also about 10 lbs off calibration now. I still have the bill. Should I return it? Grinning Face
No you got your time for the money
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1102 posts
795 upvotes
Calgary
fightbriz wrote: Is this the best set i should get (for the price)? Thx

that's the same one i have. I had ordered one from mec.ca before (slightly cheaper?) but they cancelled my order due to OOO. but it re-appeared on their website shortly after.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
hjkimbrian wrote: that's the same one i have. I had ordered one from mec.ca before (slightly cheaper?) but they cancelled my order due to OOO. but it re-appeared on their website shortly after.
Ok so this is a good price and brand and should cover all my needs for a torque wrench for bikes?

I've seen bike shops have torque wrench that have this big meter thing on it and it goes for like $200 or something, whats the difference? I just need a torque wrench that i can put bike parts together and not screw pieces on too loosely or too tightly
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1102 posts
795 upvotes
Calgary
fightbriz wrote: Ok so this is a good price and brand and should cover all my needs for a torque wrench for bikes?

I've seen bike shops have torque wrench that have this big meter thing on it and it goes for like $200 or something, whats the difference? I just need a torque wrench that i can put bike parts together and not screw pieces on too loosely or too tightly
not having used more expensive tools, i would say precision/accuracy/durability/reliability. it's been good enough for my road/gravel bike. though if you have more expensive bike, you might want to invest in tools that will last. cheap tools can break and cause damage. (i've had bike stands get knocked over, etc.)

as for actual 1/2" drive torque wrench, i've used the one from princess auto to install cassettes without a problem on wheels and trainer.
Feb 17, 2010
362 posts
61 upvotes
Some of the reviews said inaccurate for torque setting

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)