Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] LG 27GL83A-B 27 inch monitor 144hz IPS 1440p $465.81

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2020 2:50 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 27, 2014
6067 posts
2425 upvotes
Canuckland

[Amazon.ca] LG 27GL83A-B 27 inch monitor 144hz IPS 1440p $465.81

Back in stock get them preordered
54 replies
Newbie
Jul 17, 2019
69 posts
102 upvotes
Ordered one. Let’s see how it goes. Thanks op
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1592 posts
378 upvotes
GTA
Delivery times August 27 - September 24. Seems like quite the wait.
Newbie
Jul 17, 2019
69 posts
102 upvotes
Confused between this one and Lenovo Y27q. The total cost for Lg 27GL83A-B is $521 including taxes.

The total cost for Lenovo Y27q is coming out to $576 including taxes. This includes 5% Rakuten cash back, 5% coupon code and id.me student discount.

Thinking to order both and then decide. Any suggestions which one would be more better deal?
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jun 9, 2019
180 posts
267 upvotes
Love this monitor, what a great deal!
Sr. Member
Mar 15, 2019
763 posts
895 upvotes
Sam2127 wrote: Confused between this one and Lenovo Y27q. The total cost for Lg 27GL83A-B is $521 including taxes.

The total cost for Lenovo Y27q is coming out to $576 including taxes. This includes 5% Rakuten cash back, 5% coupon code and id.me student discount.

Thinking to order both and then decide. Any suggestions which one would be more better deal?
Y27q has 3yr warranty but 3ms GtG
27GL83A - 1ms GtG
,
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 4GB UNLIMITED voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Member
Sep 1, 2011
288 posts
241 upvotes
coquitlam
GammaRayFort wrote: Y27q has 3yr warranty but 3ms GtG
27GL83A - 1ms GtG
,
Isn't this only at the "fastest" mode which most people won't ever use. the GtG would be pretty much the same as the Lenovo.... that being said..hot deal! Buy buy buy!
Newbie
Jul 17, 2019
69 posts
102 upvotes
Ordered both of them and will test them. Hopefully I can get them on time before the return window expires.
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 15, 2019
64 posts
123 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I don't know monitors that much, but why is this considered a good deal? It's only $35 off the listed price... Thinking Face
Member
Feb 3, 2019
422 posts
583 upvotes
Canada
SweetTato wrote: I know monitors, but why is this considered a good deal? It's only $35 off the listed price... Thinking Face
This is usually always sold out, and resellers sell it for 6-700
Last edited by Jackji on Jul 25th, 2020 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live a little
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2958 posts
3294 upvotes
SweetTato wrote: I know monitors, but why is this considered a good deal? It's only $35 off the listed price... Thinking Face
it is lowest price yet on triple c and also this is a hdr 10 and gaming monitor with gsync there isnt anything lower at this category right now it might have been harder to find with this covid.
Newbie
Jun 9, 2020
4 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
SweetTato wrote: I don't know monitors that much, but why is this considered a good deal? It's only $35 off the listed price... Thinking Face
It's a really solid monitor for the price and is almost always out of stock so whenever it pops up as available there's a new thread for it.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2958 posts
3294 upvotes
i ordered one but i need to return one to newegg.. i wonder how bad i will get hit with restocking fees.
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 15, 2019
64 posts
123 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I see...I am going to pick one up before looking into it then. Have been looking for a proper gaming monitor for a while now :D
Newbie
Aug 3, 2010
46 posts
16 upvotes
I just got mine today! Liking it so far. Need to find some calibrations though.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 7, 2007
1159 posts
837 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
Man, it is still available but estimated ship date is by Tuesday Sept. 29th. :( Anyone have suggestions for something else in similar price range?
How would the LG compare to this Dell? https://www.amazon.ca/Dell-S2719DGF-%C3 ... hr-ca01-20
Last edited by kwk1 on Jul 25th, 2020 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
Nov 1, 2015
874 posts
819 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
Will 2 of these work on a 2060 TI?
I don't plan on gaming across both screens but I do want them to match (not sure if it's worth $1000 or if I should get some ultrawide curved monitor and some cheap monitor in portrait mode
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 7, 2007
1159 posts
837 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
Ended up ordering one. I guess if I can't wait till September I can always cancel and get something else. Thanks OP. :)
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 27, 2014
6067 posts
2425 upvotes
Canuckland
dieselboy27 wrote: Delivery times August 27 - September 24. Seems like quite the wait.
Mine said the same but shipped today arriving Wednesday

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)