• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2021 6:21 pm
[OP]
Dec 21, 2014
46 posts
234 upvotes
Markham, ON

[Amazon.ca] LG 32GK650F-B 32" QHD Gaming Monitor, 144Hz with FreeSync - $399.99

I think this is a good gaming monitor. However, you will need to go to other options to get this price. Sold and shipped by Amazon. See attached pic. The only downside is currently there is no stock, Buyer will be notified by email about the shipping ETA. Good for someone who is looking for a gaming monitor but not in a rush.
Images
  • Capture.JPG
9 replies
Nov 15, 2020
23 posts
9 upvotes
Insane. I bought this for CDN$ 388.99 December 13 2019. Covid has made everything electronic to be crazy expensive.

But again for this price this in an amazing monitor. I'm super happy with my purchase.

The monitor is estimated to be back in stock January 29th, that's not bad.
Aug 21, 2006
27 posts
16 upvotes
grosbmi wrote: Tn panel, avoid
It's a VA panel.

I do have an issue with mine where waking my computer from sleep occasionally causes the monitor to be stuttery in games with freesync enabled. Restarting the monitor or turning off and on vbr in the monitor OSD did fix it though. Overall a decent monitor but if you are used to ips response times it might take a while to stop noticing the slight ghosting.
Feb 19, 2018
234 posts
200 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Jon_b wrote: It's a VA panel.

I do have an issue with mine where waking my computer from sleep occasionally causes the monitor to be stuttery in games with freesync enabled. Restarting the monitor or turning off and on vbr in the monitor OSD did fix it though. Overall a decent monitor but if you are used to ips response times it might take a while to stop noticing the slight ghosting.
You're right. It says VA now on the page
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1446 posts
1902 upvotes
This was previously $370 (Deal of the day) on October 13, 2020. Still a decent price at $400 but it does go lower sometimes.
Sep 6, 2016
164 posts
116 upvotes
Calgary
Mr. Snazzypants wrote: Back up to ~$580....she's dead, Jim
As mentioned in OP, have to select seller shipped/sold by Amazon ... she's alive, Joe