Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Lightning Deal -- 8 PACK Element Classic by Sengled - A19 Soft White 2700K Smart LED Bulb $21.99 AC

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2019 11:56 am
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Lightning Deal -- 8 PACK Element Classic by Sengled - A19 Soft White 2700K Smart LED Bulb $21.99 AC

Bought one of each. Can't go wrong with these at these lightning deal pricing. :)

Sengled Element Classic A19 8 Pack - 60W Equivalent Daylight (5000K) Smart LED Bulb (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Samsung SmartThings and Wink) $31.99 - $10
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0791ZWZ2Q/

Element Classic by Sengled - A19 Soft White 2700K Smart LED Bulb (Hub Required), Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, Echo Plus & SmartThings - 8 Pack $31.99 - $7
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B074K427TZ/

FAQ about integration:
https://support.sengled.com/hc/en-us/si ... t-Classic-
Last edited by alanbrenton on Dec 26th, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
49 replies
Jul 11, 2018
699 posts
498 upvotes
I love you OP.

Get these.

I had one defective in a pack of 8, last time I ordered, Sengled refunded all 8 rather than return/ship 1 bulb.

Product has been fantastic and integrates fairly well with Google Assistant.
Best deals:
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
^ Love you all too. Surprised I got a notification from the Amazon app since it was in my Wish List / Save for Later.

Three of the bulbs outside did survive the last GTA winter even when they are rated to -20C only.

These can also be integrated with Ring Doorbell and maybe other doorbell with motion sensors through Smartthings hub (and others) and they probably make for good theft deterrent since who would come barging into a house when the lights suddenly turn on? Probably only the silliest and bravest of thieves.
Last edited by alanbrenton on Dec 26th, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
TaurusJudge wrote: I love you OP.

Get these.

I had one defective in a pack of 8, last time I ordered, Sengled refunded all 8 rather than return/ship 1 bulb.

Do you need the Sengled hub for Google Assistant integration?
Jul 11, 2018
699 posts
498 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: Do you need the Sengled hub for Google Assistant integration?
You need a hub, not necessarily Sengled's, I've seen people use ST. I used Sengled's hub though, which seamlessly worked with Assistant porting in the Sengled Home app settings. If you go the Sengled hub route would advise setting everything (all lights/rooms) up through the Sengled app first before integrating Google (make this a final step).
Best deals:
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
4776 posts
5069 upvotes
East GTA
Will it work with Wink without the Sengled hub?

EDIT: it will
Last edited by NoSoup4You on Dec 26th, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NO SOUP FOR YOU!

+1337
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
TaurusJudge wrote: I love you OP.

Get these.

I have one that is being goofy, believe it is defective, did you contract Amazon to return them, or Sengled?
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7772 posts
1025 upvotes
Waterloo
Sorry newbie question do I require a hub in each room ? I have the Google speaker thingy
Oct 21, 2017
181 posts
125 upvotes
sassysue wrote: Sorry newbie question do I require a hub in each room ? I have the Google speaker thingy
Nope just 1 hub for ur house. I believe these can also use the closest bulb to relay the signal but I might be wrong
AT&T 25GB
Dec 22, 2017
47 posts
38 upvotes
TaurusJudge wrote: You need a hub, not necessarily Sengled's, I've seen people use ST. I used Sengled's hub though, which seamlessly worked with Assistant porting in the Sengled Home app settings. If you go the Sengled hub route would advise setting everything (all lights/rooms) up through the Sengled app first before integrating Google (make this a final step).
What is ST? How many bulbs can you connect to one hub?
Oct 21, 2017
181 posts
125 upvotes
andperse wrote: What is ST? How many bulbs can you connect to one hub?
Smart things by samsung. And off the top of my head i think its close to 200
AT&T 25GB
Jul 11, 2018
699 posts
498 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: I have one that is being goofy, believe it is defective, did you contract Amazon to return them, or Sengled?
Contacted Amazon, asked if Sengled could replace 1 bulb, let them know the difficulty of not only finding all 7 other bulbs placed around the house but the fact that I only have one defective bulb. They contacted Sengled, and Sengled just refunded the entire purchase, which at the time I think was 39'ish, whatever the last sale was within the last week or so.

The defective part on the 1 bulb was wireless antenna.
Best deals:
Oct 21, 2017
181 posts
125 upvotes
PerformingAzura wrote: What else do I need to buy to make this work?

Alexa and a hub?
Just a smartthings, sengled, wink or similar hub. alexa is optional. you can use an app on your phone
AT&T 25GB
Nov 19, 2018
19 posts
12 upvotes
Thanks for the heads up, OP. Got an 8 pack of soft white, 8 daylight and the 2 pack with hub, shipped for $87!
Jul 11, 2018
699 posts
498 upvotes
andperse wrote: What is ST? How many bulbs can you connect to one hub?
As others said, Samsung Smartthings, and through the Sengled hub I believe its 64 bulbs per hub max. Wouldn't know how many via ST.
Last edited by TaurusJudge on Dec 26th, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best deals: