Expired Hot Deals

lightning deal – Save 18% on Anker Stereo Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 10th, 2016 2:07 am
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 24, 2015
14 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto, ON

lightning deal – Save 18% on Anker Stereo Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker

Deal Link:
Price:
65.99
Savings:
18% off
Expiry:
April 9, 2016
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0107WH8Q4, $65.99 is the best price of its lifetime.
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B019XRXNGI Save 21% on this Bluetooth headphones($23 the best price of its lifetime).
More savings on Amazon lighting deals:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/goldbox/ref=gb ... J10NY9KKX5


Enjoys…
28 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
4407 posts
667 upvotes
I've been eyeing that speaker, thanks OP.
Member
User avatar
Dec 3, 2003
332 posts
61 upvotes
Kanata
Great little speaker with lots of low end for its size. I picked it up when it was $59.99 around new years and would recommend it to anyone looking for something in this size. It is basically a clone of the Bose soundlink mini for 30% of the price.
Jr. Member
May 22, 2008
129 posts
69 upvotes
Can you charge this while playing music? seems some lower end speakers don't allow this
Blarg
Member
Apr 13, 2009
292 posts
149 upvotes
Kelowna
Any idea how this compares to other Anker speakers? I generally don't trust any of the Anker reviews on Amazon anymore, so hoping someone can compare this to some similar bluetooth speakers.

I tried the cube one, Anker A7908 which has a lot of good reviews on Amazon, and it is, quite frankly, terrible.
https://www.amazon.ca/Portable-Bluetoot ... B00GZC35YK

Unless some credible users can vouch for this one, I think a safer bet is the Logitech X300 in store at Costco for $50. I don't particularly like the look, but it has great sound for the size.
https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Mobile-W ... B00KOUK1HI
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 6, 2006
7895 posts
2791 upvotes
Washington, DC
Another Anker shill post by the company, spam
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
1281 posts
273 upvotes
Toronto
Rory wrote: Great little speaker with lots of low end for its size. I picked it up when it was $59.99 around new years and would recommend it to anyone looking for something in this size. It is basically a clone of the Bose soundlink mini for 30% of the price.
I really liked Bose Soundlink mini when I tried it at Costco but its high (or overpriced) price deterred me to purchase one. I'm willing to buy this speaker if this indeed is a clone of Bose soundlink min. Are you saying that this is a clone because they share same technology (or manufacturing process) to produce sound or this speaker just sounds like Bose to your ears? I'm asking because, in latter case, evaluating sound can be very subjective.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 14, 2009
15146 posts
6168 upvotes
You guys keep whining but this looks like a great deal. Thanks op I ordered one!
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 6, 2001
14699 posts
2699 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
gyong3 wrote: I really liked Bose Soundlink mini when I tried it at Costco but its high (or overpriced) price deterred me to purchase one. I'm willing to buy this speaker if this indeed is a clone of Bose soundlink min. Are you saying that this is a clone because they share same technology (or manufacturing process) to produce sound or this speaker just sounds like Bose to your ears? I'm asking because, in latter case, evaluating sound can be very subjective.
Aukey one with bass port is very close or try JBL Clip. Solid sq
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 6, 2001
14699 posts
2699 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
rmkbow wrote: Can you charge this while playing music? seems some lower end speakers don't allow this
Most do. Even $15 ones
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 14, 2009
15146 posts
6168 upvotes
weedb0y wrote: Grab the aukey one. I have both. Aukey one is louder
Which aukey one? I only see a 6w model.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 14, 2009
15146 posts
6168 upvotes
weedb0y wrote: 10 watt. It was just on sale for $30ish too
Can you please share a link with us? All of the Aukey speakers on Amazon.ca have dual 3w drivers for 6w total. And I find it really hard to believe that a 6w speaker can outperform a 20w one that people say sounds better than a Big Jambox.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)