Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Lightning Deal - DEWALT DWARA100 Right Angle Adapter Attachment $14.71+tax

Sep 12, 2016
137 posts
242 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Lightning Deal - DEWALT DWARA100 Right Angle Adapter Attachment $14.71+tax

Not the lowest ever, but a decent deal on the DEWALT right angle adapter.

$14.71 + applicable taxes on Lightning Deal.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2652 posts
2236 upvotes
GTA
Just curious, would this work with drills of other brands since this is only an attachment shaft, correct?

TIA
¸

- - - - -
;)
Aug 2, 2016
21 posts
75 upvotes
Itll work on any 1/4 impact. I used it to drill 1 1/4 holes in plywood for soffits vents
Sep 12, 2016
137 posts
242 upvotes
reggyDeal wrote: Is this better than the right angle flex shaft? It looks more sturdy.
You have a lot more to hold on to when drilling, which helps you keep your holes straight/square, obviously it's not flexible. The only downside really is that the bit holder on the end is magnetic, it is a strong magnet though.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1595 posts
1210 upvotes
Nanaimo
Good price, in for one, thanks. Picked up a drip irrigation system and a 4 valve timer too for the garden, I want to spend less time worrying about the garden from now on.
Jul 19, 2012
44 posts
12 upvotes
Ottawa
S0lidus wrote: Good price, in for one, thanks. Picked up a drip irrigation system and a 4 valve timer too for the garden, I want to spend less time worrying about the garden from now on.
Yep, that's how I started, too. Now I have a four valve connected to a three valve connected to two sets of two valve timers, all of which are timed to run complimentarily to various runs of hose (drip, soaker, and regular) specially set up for pots, fruit bushes, vegetable rows, and a small greenhouse.

Good luck to you, sir!