• Jun 7th, 2016 2:10 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13915 posts
5525 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ruski1982 wrote: any chance Amazon opens up more stock for this deal?

...or maybe i just wait until Ecobee4 to upgrade. Need two units and would be annoying if they release Ecobee4 in next few months
Stock already came back at least once... It went OOS but when I checked it again it was back in stock. Maybe some people put it into the cart but ultimately decided not to buy it. Keep checking until the lightning deal is over.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2338 posts
606 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
Crap, can't believe I missed this.. been waiting on a deal on these since I moved into my place last year.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2009
1017 posts
582 upvotes
Toronto
rvs007 wrote: Combine this with the $100 Enbridge bill credit ...

ecobee-3-nest-learning-enbridge-100-reward-1967775/
Can the $100 credit be applied to any Ecobee purchase regardless of where you ordered it from? I was under the assumption that you have to use the links provided on the Enbridge website. Can anyone clarify based on real experience (no guessing please)
May 20, 2003
575 posts
366 upvotes
Toronto
Ruski1982 wrote: any chance Amazon opens up more stock for this deal?

...or maybe i just wait until Ecobee4 to upgrade. Need two units and would be annoying if they release Ecobee4 in next few months
I was able to get 1 when it at least 1 became available at 1:30pm EST this afternoon
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13915 posts
5525 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mcfrugal wrote: Can the $100 credit be applied to any Ecobee purchase regardless of where you ordered it from? I was under the assumption that you have to use the links provided on the Enbridge website. Can anyone clarify based on real experience (no guessing please)
Based on the thread about the $100 credit, it can be purchased from other retailers. It just needs to be activated within the eligible period.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1457 posts
1354 upvotes
Pretty sure the $100 Enbridge credit does not work with condos.
Wallet safe :rolleyes:
Jun 2, 2004
760 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto
The Enbridge site does say that the credit does not apply to condos.

So stock came back and i bought one.. hopefully it works with my old furnace from 97 lol.. pure impulse buy
Apr 17, 2014
18 posts
15 upvotes
Maple, ON
Got one early in the morning PMed with Best Buy, looked like it wasn't going to happen there for a second, because the lady said it wasn't the same product since the picture on Amazon said 22 degrees :| and the box at Best Buy said 72 Fahrenheit :-0 but someone else came along and put the sale through....
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3054 posts
569 upvotes
Mississauga
If you weren't able to secure an Ecobee at this price, it might be worth trying to see if your local Home Depot is carrying it. They've reportedly changed the price to $299, but I managed to get one this past weekend for $249 but they didn't change their signage in the store.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2961 posts
3205 upvotes
Btw for those that consider Nest, its not a good idea..

http://bgr.com/2016/06/06/googles-nest- ... e-thought/

I don't even know if Nest will revive from the shake up in management. I also think after Google acquired Nest, they didn't improve the quality or support Nest development at all.. It is truly a product that has an uncertainty for the future right now.